Westinghouse Black Electric Fry Pan
Westinghouse WHEF02K is an electric fry pan that is designed to be a perfect frying appliance for a domestic household. It features tempered glass lid to ensure the safety of the user during the frying process. It features extra-deep and thick aluminum body that provides deep and proper frying experience. Westinghouse black electric pan is non-stick coated pan with stone finish for low maintenance and long-term use.
Westinghouse WHEF02K is made dishwasher safe and features cool-touch control and handles that are provided to make it easy for the user to adjust its temperature and change settings. It features trigger release temperature control probe that maintains the selected temperature in pan.
- Square Electric Frypan with Small Footprint
- Trigger Release Temperature Control Probe
- Dishwasher Safe for Easy Maintenance
- Cool-Touch Knobs and Handles
- Extra-Deep, Thick Cast Aluminum Body
- Tempered Glass Lid
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Electric Frypan
- Height (mm): 80 mm
- Width (mm): 300 mm
- Depth (mm): 300 mm
OTHER FEATURES -
- Square electric frypan with small footprint
- Tempered glass lid
- Extra-deep, thick cast aluminium body
- Cast-in heating element
- Trigger release temperature control probe
- Cool-touch knobs and handles
- Non-stick coated pan with stone finish
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Power (W): 2000 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cast In Element||Yes|
|Product Type||Electric Frypan|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHEF02K is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.