Westinghouse Gas-on-Glass Cooktop
Westinghouse has come up with a 60cm glass cooktop. It is designed with black tempered glass and metalized knobs. The timeless black colour of the cooktop flawlessly blends with a wide scope of décor settings, adding a touch of elegance to the kitchen spaces. It has a 3-burner layout, with the large burner designed on the left to prevent obstruction while using the small burners. This gas cooktop comes with trivets that provide a stable base for the cookware, allowing for even cooking of meals. The trivets are made using cast iron that can be trusted for a longer serviceable life.
The Westinghouse WHG638BC cooktop features a glass surface that can be easily wiped over with a damp cloth to maintain necessary hygienic conditions. It comes with metalized knob that independently controls the flame settings that can be adjusted to low simmers or high heat as per the requirements.
- Elegant Design: Ideal for both contemporary and classic-themed kitchen settings, the Westinghouse cooktop features a black tempered glass surface.
- 3 Burner Layout: Designed to help cook different dishes simultaneously, the 60cm cooktop comes with three independently operated burners. The differently-sized burners easily accommodate large and small-sized griddles, pans and cooking pots.
- Flame Adjustments: This glass cooktop allows for flame adjustments from high to low simmers that can be controlled as per the cooking requirement.
- Easy to Clean: Equipped with cast-iron trivets and a glass surface, this gas stove is easy to clean and maintain. The smooth glass surface can be easily scrubbed with a damp cloth to remove boilovers and accidental spills.
- Flexible Installation: With a compact size, the 3 burner cooktop can easily fit in small spaces and standard kitchen cabinets, which makes it ideal for both small and large-sized kitchens.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 52 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 166 x 985 x 595mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 16.9 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Front
- Features of Cooktop: High powered, Intense Wok Burner,Cast Iron Trivets,Dual Valve Flame Control,Wok Holder,Flame Failure
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner Output(NG): 36.2NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Left
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 3
- Left Front Zone: Dual Valve Wok
- Right Front Zone: Simmer
- Right Rear Zone: Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||3 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG638BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.