Westinghouse 60Cm 4-Burner Gas Cooktop, White
Westinghouse is developing innovative and efficient solutions, to meet the demands of contemporary living. The brand has come up with WHG640WC 60Cm gas cooktop, designed with white enamel to complement a wide range of kitchen themes, offering a modern-eclectic vibe to the décor settings. With 4 burners, this gas burner will make it easy to cook several dishes simultaneously, reducing the time you spend in kitchens. The differently sized burners are ideal for cooking a regular family meal as well as in bulk quantities to serve large gatherings.
The control knobs of the 4-burner stove are placed on the right side that offers the ease of manoeuvrability. The Westinghouse 60cm cooktop is equipped with flat trivets that complete its stylish look and provide stability to the cooking pots and pans. Made using high-grade materials, these trivets respond better to wear and abrasion and ensure long-term use.
- Burner Layout: The Westinghouse WHG640WC cooktop, allows you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously. It has 4 differently sized burners that easily accommodate small as well as large-sized sauce pans, griddles and other cookware.
- Durable Trivets: Featuring high-quality flat trivets, this 4-burner cooktop keeps the cookware stable, ensuring even cooking of the dishes. These trivets are made using premium-quality materials that can be relied on for a long serviceable life.
- Heat Control: Featuring individual control knobs for each burner, this 60Cm cooktop allows you to adjust the flame to low or high as per the cooking requirement.
- Easy To Clean: Finished with white enamel, this gas stove makes clean up a breeze. The smooth surface can be cleaned off the stains and boil overs using a damp cloth.
- Safe User Experience: This white cooktop is equipped with a flame failure device that halts the gas supply to the burner if the flame is extinguished accidentally. The flame can be reignited by turning the knob.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 45 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 570 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 165 x 722 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 9.8 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Right Hand Side
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure, Enamelled Trivets
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner output(NG): 35.2NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Right
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Enamel
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Left Front Zone: Rapid
- Left Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Simmer
- Right Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||570|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG640WC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.