Westinghouse 60cm Gas Cooktop
Westinghouse is counted among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of home appliances. The brand has come up with WHG648SC gas cooktop, which complements both modern as well as classic décor settings. The unique placement of burners and metalized knobs, complete the minimalistic look of the cooktop, enhancing the aura of kitchen spaces. The gas cooktop has 4 differently-sized burners. The more burners mean several items can be cooked at the same time, without having to spend all day in the kitchen. The different sizes of the burners make it easy and convenient to simultaneously accommodate small and large saucepans and griddles without any hassles.
The Westinghouse cooktop is designed to serve the cooking requirements of medium and large-sized families. It is equipped with metalized knobs that independently control each burner, allowing you to adjust the flame as per the cooking requirements.
- 4-Burner Cooktop: The 60cm cooktop is designed with 4 burners. It allows you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously. The intense burner can easily accommodate large-sized cooking pot, allowing you to cook in bulk volume to serve large gatherings at home.
- Durable Construction: The Westinghouse cooktop features cast-iron trivets and metalized knobs that resists normal wear and tear. The cast iron trivets easily accommodate different sizes of the pans and griddles.
- Heat Control: The burners of this gas stove are independently controlled by knobs, it has different heat modes that can be adjusted to low simmers or high heat as per the requirement.
- Easy to Clean: To ensure that cleaning of this 4-burner cooktop remains less hectic, it comes with an easy-clean surface that has high-resistance for stains and spills.
- Hassle-free installation: With a compact size, the WHG648SC cooktop is suitable for both large as well as small-sized kitchens.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 685 x 595mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 14.7 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Front
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure,Wok Holder,High Powered, Intense Wok Burner,Cast Iron Trivets,Dual Valve Flame Control
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner output(NG): 43.2NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Left
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Left Front Zone: Dual Valve Wok
- Left Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Simmer
- Right Rear Zone: Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG648SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.