Westinghouse 75Cm Gas Cooktop
Westinghouse has extended the product line of kitchen appliances with the introduction of the WHG758SC cooktop. Designed to complement a wide range of kitchen layouts and themes, this gas stove exhibits a contemporary design. It comes with 5 burners that enable you to prepare multiple dishes simultaneously in bulk volumes for a long vacation or to serve large gatherings. This cooktop comes with metalized knobs placed in front that can be easily accessed, ensuring a hassle-free cooking experience. It is equipped with cast iron trivets that perfectly accommodate differently sized pots and griddles.
Each burner of the Westinghouse 75Cm cooktop is independently controlled by a knob. The heat modes can be adjusted to low simmers or high heat, to meet the cooking requirements of different dishes and meals.
- 5 Burner Layout: One of the main attractions of this 75cm cooktop is a unique placement of burners. It has 5 burners, with the large burner placed separately that allows for easy access to the other 4 burners with no obstruction.
- Durable Construction: The Westinghouse stove is equipped with cast iron trivets that keep the pots and pans stable and stand strong against the test of time to ensure long-term use.
- Easy To Clean: Designed with metallized knobs and cast iron trivets, the gas cooktop allows for quick and hassle-free clean-up. It can be easily wiped with a damp cloth to clean accidental spills and boilovers.
- Flame Adjustments: All the five burners of WHG758SC cooktop comes with separate operating knobs, the flame can be adjusted to low simmers or high heat to precisely cater to the cooking requirements.
- Flexible Installation: This 5 burner cooktop has a space-saving design, it can easily fit into standard cabinets and low-on-space platforms. It is suitable for both large and low-on-space kitchens.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 745 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 710 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 838 x 595mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 17.5 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Front
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure,Wok Holder,High Powered, Intense Wok Burner,Cast Iron Trivets,Dual Valve Flame Control
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner Output(NG): 54.2NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Left
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 5
- Left Front Zone: Dual Valve Wok
- Centre Front Zone: Simmer
- Centre Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Rear Zone: Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||710|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG758SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.