Westinghouse WHG951SB 5-Burner Gas Cooktop
Westinghouse WHG951SB is a 5-burner gas cooktop that comes with features that make this the perfect kitchen appliance. It is made with stainless steel which not only makes it strong and rigid but also makes it easy to clean. This cooktop comes with electronic ignition that ensures not only easiness while igniting in but also makes it more secure to do it. The trivets of this cooktop are enamel finished which makes it very easy to clean it.
Westinghouse gas cooktop has a high-powered wok burner and it also comes with a FamilySafe Flame failure device that is a very important security feature of this cooktop. This feature cuts off the gas supply to the burner in case the flame goes off. It stops any kind of accidents from happening. The trivets of Westinghouse WHG951SB cooktop are also FamilySafe as they are designed in such a way that the utensil placed on it stays very stable. It also comes with an LP gas conversion kit.
- Flame Failure Device: This cooktop comes with an in-built flame failure device. This feature is a very important part of the appliance because in case the flame of the burner, it cuts out the fuel supply to the burner and keeps it safe.
- Electronic Ignition: Westinghouse WHG951SB has an electronic ignition that makes using this appliance very easy as it lights it up just with a simple turn of the knob. This also ensures the safety of this appliance.
- FamilySafe Trivets: Westinghouse gas cooktop has FamilySafe trivets that increase the stability of the utensils kept on it. This feature makes this appliance safe around kids too. Making it a perfect home appliance.
- Enamel Trivets: The trivets of this cooktop are enamel finished which means they are very easy to clean it. All they require is just a wipe with a sponge or a damp piece of cloth to clean.
- High-Powered Wok Burner: This appliance comes with a high-powered wok burner that produces the heat of 14.4 MJ/h. This burner proves to be very useful for cooking different kinds of cuisines.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHG951SB
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 860 mm
- Depth (mm): 509 mm
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Material: Stainless steel
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: Domestic warranty
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 830 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 470 mm
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 5 Burners
- Trivets: Enamel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Wok burner
- Control type: Control knobs
- High-powered wok burner
- Peace of mind with FamilySafe Trivets
- Left Front Zone - triple ring wok
- Left Rear Zone - simmer
- Centre Front Zone - semi-rapid
- Right Front Zone - semi-rapid
- Right Rear Zone - rapid
- Total burner output - 49.6
- Flame failure protection
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||470|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
|Cooktop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum current rating||10 Amps|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||830|
|Flame failure protection||Yes|
|Number of cooking zones||5 Zones|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG951SB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.