Westinghouse 90Cm Gas Cooktop
With years of experience in manufacturing home appliances, Westinghouse has introduced an efficient gas cooktop. It comes with 5 burners that are conveniently placed to ensure hassle-free cooking. The control knobs are placed in the front that can be easily accessed to ignite the flame, adjust the flame, and extinguish the flame as per the requirement. The large burner is placed separately, to easily accommodate large-sized pots, saucepans, griddles and other cookware. The Westinghouse cooktop is equipped with cast iron trivets that provide a stable and durable cooking platform. The cast iron construction resists normal wear and tear and endures prolonged use.
The Westinghouse WHG954SC stove features sleek edges and minimalistic design that complements a wide range of kitchen themes. It comes with metalized knobs that complete its look, the knobs can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth.
- 5-Burner Design: Ideal for shared apartments and domestic households, the Westinghouse cooktop features 5 burners that allow you to cook several dishes simultaneously.
- Durable Construction: Equipped with cast iron trivets and metalized knobs, this 90cm gas stove can be relied on for a longer serviceable life. The durable cast iron construction of the trivets endures high heat and prolonged use.
- Heat Control: To ensure that the variating cooking requirements are precisely met, this 5 burner cooktop is designed with control knobs that have different heat modes, you can adjust the flame as per the requirements.
- Easy To Clean: This gas cooktop is easy to clean and maintain. It features cast iron trivets, metalized knobs and easy clean surface that can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Hassle-free Operation: The unique placement of burners and control knobs placed in front, the Westinghouse WHG954SC stove makes operation easy and convenient. The large burner is designed separately, which easily accommodates large-sized pans and griddles.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 595 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 860 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 985 x 595mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 17.4 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Front
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure,High Powered Wok Burner,Cast Iron Trivets
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner Output(NG): 49.6NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Left
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 5
- Left Front Zone: Triple Ring Wok
- Centre Front Zone: Simmer
- Centre Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Rear Zone: Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||860|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG954SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.