Westinghouse 60cm 4-Zone Induction Cooktop
Westinghouse WHI645BC is a perfect example of technology meets the art of cooking. The latest cooktop from the brand, it is designed to make cooking a convenient and enjoyable task. This is a 60cm induction cooktop with black ceramic glass surface that is easy to clean. It is marketed for its 4 cooking zones that are perfect form versatile cooking. The induction cooktop gives you the flexibility to combine two separate induction zones to cook using large pots and pans.
WHI645BC 4-zone cooktop has a Pause icon that gives you the privilege to pause cooking and attend to guests or family. The best part is that the operation zones drop to Keeping Warm mode. This reduces the hassle of cooking all over again. Just press the Pause icon again to resume cooking. The Hob2Hood feature regulates the fan while you concentrate on cooking.
- Touch Slide Control: This Westinghouse kitchen appliance allows you to adjust the temperature settings for the food at the touch of the finger. No matter if you are simmering soup or deep-frying shrimp, just move your finger along the touch control slider and select the suitable temperature for cooking the dish.
- Hob-2-Hood: The WHI645BC induction stove is equipped with Hob-2-Hood feature that controls the fan while you concentrate on cooking the dish right. It will automatically control your cooker hood and lights.
- Versatile Cooking: The 4-zone induction cooktop gives you the flexibility to combine two individual cooking zones to create a single, large cooking surface which ideal for plancha grill plates or roasting pots. It also combines the temperature and timing settings for ultimate flexibility.
- Pause Icon: The Westinghouse induction cooktop makes cooking convenient. It has Pause icon which when pressed, drops all the cooking zones to Keep Warm mode. This allows you to attend to other tasks in hand. Just press the icon again when you want to resume cooking.
- Convenient Cooking: The 60cm induction stove is designed to make cooking an easy experience. With the standard 7.4kW power, there is no chaos of changing the power supply.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Induction Cooktop
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 120 x 675 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 11.3Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Touch and Slide controls
- Position of Controls: Right Front
- Functions of Cooktops: Timer,Keep Warm Function,Pause,PowerBoost,Hob2Hood,BoilProtect
- Indicators/Display: Fault Indicator,Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Features of Cooktop: BoilProtect,Hob2Hood,FlexZone,Safety Cut off,Electronic Timer,Safety Child Lock,Hot Surface Indicator
- Timer of Cooktop: Programmable 99min,Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting: No
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Pot Sensors: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- Connected Load (Kw): 7.4Kw
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Left Front Zone: FlexZone
- Left Front (Watt): 2300Watt
- Left Front Boost (Watt): 3200Watt
- Left Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Front Diameter (mm): 210mm
- Left Rear Zone: FlexZone
- Left Rear (watt): 1400Watt
- Left Rear Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Rear Diameter (mm): 140 mm
- Right Front Zone: Induction
- Right Front (Watt): 1400Watt
- Right Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Right Front Diameter (mm): 140mm
- Right Rear Zone: Induction
- Right Rear (Watt): 1800 Watt
- Right Rear Diameter (mm): 180mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI645BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.