Westinghouse is one of the globally trusted brands for manufacturing premium-grade home appliances. Committed to making your everyday life easier, Westinghouse brings you its WHI743BC 70cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop. Featuring a beautiful black ceramic glass finish, this induction cooktop will add a contemporary touch to your kitchen while making cleaning easier. Designed with a fault indicator and residual heat indicator, it makes cooking safe and efficient. It has touch controls on the right so you can quickly change the settings to an efficient cooking experience.
The WHI743BC 4 Zone Induction Cooktop has a clever Pause function that will drop all the operating cooking zones to Keep Warm Mode, making it suitable for your busy lifestyle. This ceramic glass cooktop also has an automatic timer that can turn off the heat at a preset time. It also utilises the Hob2Hood technology to connect to your compatible range hood to keep your kitchen odour-free, clean, and hygienic.
Hob2Hood Connectivity: Connect your compatible rangehood to this induction cooktop to efficiently remove odour and steam from the kitchen, keeping it clean throughout the day.
PowerBoost: This four-zone cooktop is equipped with PowerBoost technology that will quickly boil a pot of water or heat the frying pan for efficient cooking.
QuickCook Timer: This 70cm cooktop comes with an efficient QuickCook Timer that automatically counts down and even turns off the cooking zone, so you can cook your meals exactly to your preference.
Touch Controls: Engineered to make cooking easier, the WHI743BC 70cm cooktop with smart touch controls will help you adjust the burner settings with ease.
Residual Heat Control: The four-zone induction cooktop has a residual heat indicator that will show you the activated hotplates and the ones that are still cooling down.
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Domestic Warranty Details (yrs)- 2
- Cooktop Type- Induction
- Materials/Colour- Black Ceramic Glass
- Total Product Height (mm)- 46
- Total Product Width (mm)- 700
- Total Product Depth (mm)- 520
- Cut Out Width (mm)- 560
- Cut Out Depth (mm)- 490
- Controls of Cooktops- Touch
- Position of Controls- Right Front
- Function of Cooktops- Timer, Keep Warm Function, Pause, Powerboost, Hob2Hood
- Indicators/Display- Fault Indicator, Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Features of Cooktop- Safety Cut Off, Electronic Timer, Safety Child Lock, Hot Surface Indicator, Hob2Hood
- Timer of Cooktop- Programmable 99min, Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting- No
ELEMENTS / BURNERS -
- Cooking Zones- 4
- Pot Sensors- Yes
- Boost Function- Yes
LEFT FRONT ZONE -
- Left Front Zone- Induction
- Left Front Watts- 2300
- Left Front Boost Watts- 3200
- Left Front Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Left Front Diameter mm- 210
LEFT REAR ZONE -
- Left Rear Zone- Induction
- Left Rear Watts- 1400
- Left Rear Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Left Rear Diameter mm- 140
RIGHT FRONT ZONE -
- Right Front Zone- Induction
- Right Front Watts- 1400
- Right Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Right Front Diameter mm- 140
RIGHT REAR ZONE -
- Right Rear Zone- Induction
- Right Rear Watts- 1800
- Right Rear Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Right Rear Diameter mm- 180
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS -
- Connected Load KW- 6.5
- Type of Connection- Hardwired
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI743BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.