Westinghouse 90cm 4-Zone Induction Cooktop
Westinghouse presents WHI943BC induction cooktop that makes cooking convenient. This 4-zone cooking appliance transforms energy into heat faster than gas or electric cooktops. The 90cm induction cooktop has a black ceramic glass surface that is stylish and convenient to clean. It is equipped with touch-on glass controls that let you control the heat settings at the fingertips.
Westinghouse WHI943BC induction stove is marketed for its FlexZone feature that combines two individual cooking zones into one for cooking with a larger pot or pan. This kitchen appliance from Westinghouse makes cooking versatile and enjoyable. The four cooking zones are available in different sizes to suit a variety of dishes. It is safe and convenient to operate.
- Pause Icon: This induction is equipped with a Pause icon that when pressed drops all the operating zones to Keep Warm mode. It allows you to attend to other tasks in hand. You can resume cooking by pressing the Pause icon again.
- Cooking gets Easy: The WHI943BC induction stove transforms energy into heat faster than gas or electric cooktops. It requires no flame which reduces the chances of accidents in the kitchen. It provides near-instant heating which makes it more efficient cooking appliance.
- Touch-on Glass Controls: The induction cooktop has flat easy-to-clean touch-on controls that help you control the heat easily. This lets you concentrate on preparing the perfect meal.
- Hob-2-Hood Technology: The Westinghouse cooktop is equipped with Hob2Hoodfeature that regulates the fan while you concentrate on cooking just right. It will automatically control your cooker hood and lights.
- Standard Power Supply: The Westinghouse induction stove is designed to ensure easy cooking experience. It requires a standard power supply of 6.5kW.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Induction Cooktop
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 515 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 880 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 110 x 1000 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 14.1Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Touch
- Position of Controls: Front
- Functions of Cooktops: Timer,Keep Warm Function,Pause,PowerBoost,Hob2Hood
- Indicators/Display: Fault Indicator,Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Features of Cooktop: Minute Minder,Safety Cut off,Electronic Timer,Safety Child Lock,Hot Surface Indicator,Hob2Hood
- Timer of Cooktop: Programmable 99min,Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting: No
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Pot Sensors: Yes
- Boost Function: Yes
- ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 6.5Kw
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Left Front Zone: Induction
- Left Front (Watt): 2300Watt
- Left Front Boost (Watt): 3200Watt
- Left Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Front Diameter (mm): 210mm
- Left Rear Zone: Induction
- Left Rear (watt): 1400Watt
- Left Rear Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Left Rear Diameter (mm): 140 mm
- Right Front Zone: Induction
- Right Front (Watt): 1400Watt
- Right Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Right Front Diameter (mm): 140mm
- Right Rear Zone: Induction
- Right Rear (Watt): 1800 Watt
- Right Front Number of Cooking Zones: 1
- Right Rear Diameter (mm): 180mm
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||880|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI943BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.