Westinghouse WHS642SA 60cm Electric Solid Cooktop
Westinghouse WHS642SA is a 60cm electric powered solid cooktop designed to meet every cooking need of a domestic kitchen. It comes with many features that make is a perfect kitchen appliance. This oven comes with four heating elements. With these elements, many dishes can be cooked on this cooktop at the same time. Westinghouse 60cm cooktop is made with stainless steel. This makes it very easy to clean this oven. The cooktop has solid elements that make it a very efficient cooking appliance. It comes with two small and two large cooking elements.
Westinghouse cooktop is finished with enamel. This enamelled surface is also very easy to clean just like the stainless-steel body. It only requires a wipe with a damp piece of cloth or a sponge to get cleaned. The hotplate of this cooktop is corrosion resistant. The knob controls provided with Westinghouse WHS642SA make it very easy and safe to control the temperature according to the dishes that are being cooked on this cooktop.
- Four Elements Cooktop: Westinghouse 60cm cooktop comes with four cooking elements. Out of these, two elements are big and two are small. This makes it very easy to cook many meals on this cooktop at the same time which saves a lot of cooking time.
- Stainless Steel Surface: This surface of this cooktop makes it rigid as well as very easy to clean, for all it requires is a wipe with a damp piece of cloth or a sponge to get cleaned.
- Enamelled Surface: The surface of Westinghouse cooktop is enamelled finished, it not only makes it look smooth but also makes the cooktop surface very easy to keep clean. It only requires a wipe with a sponge or a damp piece of cloth.
- Corrosion Resistant Hotplate: The hotplate of the cooktop is corrosion resistant which makes it a very efficient appliance. Corrosion makes the cooking elements less efficient and also decreases the life expectancy of them.
- Controls Provided: Westinghouse WHS642SA comes with knob controls. This makes it very easy to set the temperature of the cooktop according to the need of the dish that is being cooked on it.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WHS642SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 58 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Cooktop Type: Solid hotplates
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Stainless steel
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Cut Out Width (mm): 570 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Number of cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control type: Control knobs
- Corrosion resistant hotplate - Minimises wear and tear and delivers the desired heat for your cooktop.
- Four elements - Two small and two large elements suitable for all your cooking needs.
- Solid element - Functional and durable solid element suitable for your busy kitchen.
- Knob control - Knob controls allow easy adjustment of cooking temperature.
- Heating lamp
- Left Front Zone - 1500W
- Left Rear Zone - 2000W
- Right Front Zone - 1500W
- Right Rear Zone - 1500W
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.5 KW
- Maximum current rating: 27 Amps
|Maximum current rating||27 Amps|
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Connected load||6.5 KW|
|Cooktop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||570|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHS642SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.