Westinghouse WLE533WA upright oven is an electric powered oven integrated with an electric cooktop. It is a full kitchen solution with separate grill, 60-minute timer, electric hob with 4 solid elements. The 54cm freestanding cooker has the largest cavity in the range, with 80L gross oven capacity. Featuring a white finish, it is a smart pick to transfer dishes from stove top to the oven.
With Westinghouse integrated stove and oven, preparing family feasts and entertaining friends become easy. The electric oven is easy-to-clean and maintain. You can grill and bake at the same time while keeping different cooking flavours and smells apart. WLE533WA upright cooker has durable enamel surfaces that ensure the cooker looks as good as new for years to come.
- Class Leading Capacity: Westinghouse freestanding cooker has largest cavity in the freestanding oven range. With an 80L gross capacity, this appliance is suitable for cooking large family meals or entertaining guests without compromising on the oven space.
- Easy-to-Reach Rear Controls: Featuring unique, easy to reach, angled rear control system, Westinghouse 54cm freestanding electric cooker is family safe. The rear control systems remain out of reach from prying hands.
- Separate Grill Compartment: The upright electric cooker features a separate grill that allows you to cook and bake at the same time. The best part is that it keeps the cooking smells and flavours separate and make it easy to prepare different dishes at the same time.
- Easy-Clean Oven and Surfaces: 54cm freestanding cooker has easy-to-clean seamless fully sealed oven capacity. The oven has no awkward joints, nooks or crannies that could trap grease. A simple wipe is all you require to keep the oven clean.
- Durable Enamel Surfaces: WLE533WA has a durable external surface that makes sure that your cooker looks as good as new for years to come.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLE533WA
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White enamel finish
- Height (mm): 1150 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Coil hotplates
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Number of Functions: 1
- Fan forced
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Number of shelf positions: 5
- Class leading capacity
- Easy reach rear controls
- Easy reach rear controls
- Handy separate grilling compartment
- Durable enamel surfaces
- High performance cooktops
Cooking Zones Power
- Left front zone 1000 watts
- Left rear zone 1500 watts
- Right front zone 2000 watts
- Right rear zone 1000 watts
- Double glazed door
- Type of connection: 32A plug & lead
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 9.1 KW
|Cooktop Fuel Type
|Electrical Connection Type
|32A plug & lead
|Number of shelves
|Number of cooking zones
|Number of shelf positions
|Oven Fuel Type
|Oven Volume (L)
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLE533WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.