Westinghouse WLE625WA 60cm Electric Oven with Coil Hob
Part of freestanding cooking range, 60cm Electric oven/stove combo from Westinghouse is proudly created by Australians to offer a full kitchen solution and cook your favourite meals just the way you want. Set in a white finish, it is a smart appliance that lets you transfer dishes from stove stop to the oven. The WLE625WA upright electric cooker is equipped with separate grill, cooktop and fan-forced oven. The top of the appliance has electric hob with four coil elements that cater to all your sautéing, frying and boiling needs.
Westinghouse integrated electric oven/stove has fan-forced oven with a spacious 80L capacity that ensures plenty of space to cook for the entire family or all your dinner guests. The electric oven has easy-to-reach rear dials that help you control the cooking process effortlessly. This freestanding oven/stove unit adds a stylish touch to your kitchen.
- Easy Reach Rear Controls: Made in Australia, Westinghouse 60cm freestanding electric cooker has easy-to-reach control system located at the rear. This offers you and your family peace of mind while cooking as the controls are far from children’s reach.
- Family-Sized Capacity: The electric oven with coil hob has 80L gross capacity that offers enough space to cook for large family dinners and allows you to prepare a variety of recipes with ease and precision. You can use the kitchen appliance to roast, prepare casseroles, or bake birthday cakes.
- Separate Grilling Compartment: WLE625WA freestanding electric cooker lets you grill and bake dishes at the same time, while keeping different cooking flavours and smells apart.
- Durable Enamel Surfaces: This appliance has a white enamel surface that gives a sparkling finish after every clean. The durable external surface ensures that the electric cooker looks good as new for a long time.
- Easy-Clean Oven: The kitchen appliance has seamlessly sealed oven cavity with no awkward joints, nooks or crannies that trap grease. A simple wipe is enough to keep the oven clean. It has shelf supports on the inside that make cleaning easier.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLE625WA
- Finish Colour: White
- Finish Colour Description: White Enamel
- Height (mm): 1145 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 617 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Coil hotplates
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Functions: Fan forced
- Control type: Control knobs
- Trivets: Enamel
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Internal oven light
- Designed and made in Australia
- Easy-reach rear controls
- Class-leading capacity
- Handy separate grilling compartment
- High performance cooktops
- Durable enamel surfaces
- Easy clean formed shelf supports
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connected load: 10.7 KW
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Connected load||10.7 KW|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLE625WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.