Westinghouse 28L Built-In 900W Microwave Oven
Westinghouse WMB2802SA 28L built-in microwave oven that is specially designed to integrate into a modern kitchen, adding to the aesthetics while delivering powerful and convenient heat-ups. With fingerprint resistant stainless-steel finish, this modular kitchen appliance provides hard wearing and practical look to your kitchen. WMB2802SA microwave has eight programs, five power levels, defrost option and child lock. Part of built-in cooking range collection, 28L microwave oven is a distinctive move away from the ‘white box on the benchtop’. Easy to use, the microwave can be used to cook fish, meat, pasta, pizza, popcorn, potato, and vegetables.
The built-in microwave has FamilySafe child lock to keep the children from accidentally operating the oven. WMB2802SA integrated wave is easy to install. Venting to the front of the microwave eliminates the need to duct the heated air out of the cabinetry. The timer of Westinghouse built-in microwave gives you acoustic signal. Expect the benchtop oven to have electronic touch controls and Quick Start.
- Seamless Design Integration: 28L integrated microwave blends with the entire Westinghouse kitchen collection, letting you perfectly co-ordinate the kitchen design.
- Hard Wearing Body: The microwave has full fingerprint resistant stainless-steel fascia that is hardwearing yet attractive. The microwave is a breeze for you to keep clean.
- FamilySafe Touch Control: An easy-to-use home appliance, the integrated microwave has electronic touch controls and Quick Start. The child lock control keeps the children from accidentally operating the oven.
- 8 Control Program: The Westinghouse WMB2802SA is a built-in microwave with 8 programmed auto-cooking functions. The versatile microwave allows multistage cooking from frozen to cooked, Quick Start, delayed start cooking and time and defrost options.
- Easy-to-Install: The microwave is easy to install. Venting the front of the microwave helps eliminating the need to duct the heated air out of the cabinetry.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WMB2802SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel with metal fascia on the trim panel
- Height (mm): 460 mm
- Width (mm): 594 mm
- Depth (mm): 387 mm
- Microwave Type: Microwaves with trim kit
- Microwave Volume: 28 L
- Turntable size: 315 mm
- Power (W): 900 Watts
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of Functions: 8
- Multiphase cooking
- Quick start
- Auto cook
- Control type: Touch controls
- Power levels: 5
- Timer Functions
- Acoustic signal, duration and time of day
- Seamless design integration
- Easy to install
- Multistage cooking from frozen to cooked
- Weight defrost options
- Hard wearing, stylish and easy to clean
- Design allowing full integration
- 8 Programmed functions
- Child safety
- Glass turntable
- Child lock
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Power (W)||900|
|Microwave Classification||Convection Oven|
|Oven Volume (L)||28|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WMB2802SA is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.