Westinghouse WRF913SA 90cm Fixed Stainless Steel Range Hood
Westinghouse WRF913SA range hood is a fixed range hood made from premium stainless steel for maximum durability. The fan of this range hood is three-speed and it uses three filters which are washable. The carbon filters are optional and are advised to be used in case the recirculation function is to be repeatedly use without the availability of exhaust ducts. This kitchen exhaust hood is very easy to install and can be easily installed partially behind cupboards or under cabinetry, making it relevant for kitchens with less space or kitchens that already have heavy cabinetry covering the surrounding walls.
Westinghouse kitchen hood also comes with an auto thermal cut-out safety switch which cuts out the electricity supply when the temperature of the fixed hood goes beyond the safe temperature range. Two halogens lights are also provided in Westinghouse WRF913SA to provide adequate light when cooking – this also adds to the kitchen’s overall decor. Expect this appliance to perform at par with the best kitchen chimneys, and surpass the performance of most range hoods of this size.
- Auto Thermal Cutout Switch: Westinghouse range hood comes with Auto Thermal cutout safety switch. This electrical safety feature cuts the power if the kitchen range hood gets overheated
- Three Fan Speeds: Westinghouse WRF913SA range hood comes with a three-speed fan which makes it a high-performance range hood. High-speed fans take away more heat, steam and smoke and keep the kitchen cleaner and fresher
- Top/Rear Duct Hole: This range hood comes with two duct holes options. Duct holes are provided on top as well as on the rear of this Westinghouse range hood making its installation easier in situations where the stovetop hood needs to be installed under a cabinet or kitchen wall
- Front Recirculating: Westinghouse cooking hood also has front re-circulating option which comes very useful in small kitchens with not-so-good ventilation. This feature filters the smoke and heat and ensures fresher air is circulated in the kitchen.
- Filters: WRF913SA range hood comes with three filters which are removable as well as washable. After some time the filters in every range hood get greasy. Removable filter hoods have an advantage. These filters can be easily washed and boost the performance of the kitchen hood
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WRF913SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 160 mm
- Width (mm): 898 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
- Rangehood Type: Fixed
- Accessories included: 3 x Filters
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts & labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 260 x 980 x 590 mm
- Number of fan speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 360 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated
- Ducting size: 120 mm
- Number of filters: 3
- Filter material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher safe filters
- Control type: Push buttons
- Light type: Halogen
- Motor Type: Centrifugal
- 3 x Fan speeds
- 2 x Washable filters
- Front re-circulating option
- Top and rear duct hole options
- Two 28 Watt halogen lights
- Extra ducting and carbon filters available from our Accessories
- Thermal overload protection
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
- Noise when working: 70 dB
- Noise when in operation - low to high: 62 - 70 dB
|Ducted with Option to Recirculate
|10A Plug & Lead
|Number of Fans
|Number of filters
|Max Air Capacity
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRF913SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.