Westinghouse 60cm Dishwasher
Westinghouse is reputed for developing innovative and efficient kitchen appliances such as WSF6608KXA dishwasher. With a large capacity of cleaning cutlery for 15 people simultaneously, this dishwasher is suitable for busy kitchens and domestic households. It features an electronic LCD display that completes its elegant design and allows for easy management. The pre-installed 8 wash programs can be chosen as per the cleaning requirements. The wash programs include Eco, Prewash, Fast, Time Save, Sensor Wash and more. The Fast 30 mode, helps in quickly cleaning a dirty load of utensils at 40°C temperatures. It features a Sensor Wash program that automatically controls the washing temperatures as per cleaning requirements.
The Westinghouse dishwasher is made using premium-quality stainless-steel that reduces the chances of corrosion build up on the walls, ensuring a longer serviceable life. It features a dark stainless-steel finish that complements a wide range of décor settings.
- Large Capacity: This 60cm dishwasher can clean cups, cutlery and bowls of 15 people at once without compromising of the cleaning results. It is suitable for shared apartments and busy kitchens.
- LCD Display: To offer the ease of operation, the Westinghouse dishwasher is equipped with an LCD display that allows you to control the washing temperatures and choose from the pre-installed wash programs.
- Half Load Mode: This electric dishwasher allows you to wash pots and cookware, even with half-filled washing tub, which means you don’t have to fill the tub completely for washing small loads of utensils.
- Fast Washing: With a Fast 30 program, this multifunction dishwasher quickly and effectively cleans the dirty load of pots and cutlery, helping in reducing the time consumed in cleaning.
- Quieter Operation: The stainless steel dishwasher keeps the noise level under 45dBA even when cleaning large loads of utensils. It is equipped with a less-vibrating motor that keeps the indoors conversation-friendly.
- Finish Colour: Dark Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Type: Freestanding Dishwasher
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 598 mm
- Service Cord Length (mm): 180 mm
- Height - Excluding Removable Worktop (mm): 820 mm
- Height Adjustment (mm): 20 mm
SMART FEATURES -
- Delay Start: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Liters Per Cycle: 13.5 Ltr/Cycle
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 294
OTHER FEATURES -
- Capacity Place Settings: 15 P/S
- Removable Lid: Yes
- Can accommodate large dishes: Yes
- Number of Programs: 8 ( Heavy Wash, Quick Wash )
- Display Indicators: Time Remaining, Wash Programs, Rinse, Aid, End Service, Code, Program, Selected, Tablet Function, Delay End )
- Wash Option: Hygiene, Tablet
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Cutlery Basket: Yes
- Water Inlets: Cold or Hot
- Heavy Cycle: Yes
- Eco Mode: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Number of Spray Arms: 2
- Top Shower: Yes
- Water Safety System: Overfill Protection, Bottom Catchment Tray, Anti-flood Protection
- Filter System: 3 Stage
- Dispenser: Detergent, Rinse Aid
- Number of Spray Levels: 5
- Drain Hose Length (mm): 180 mm
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise Level (dBA): 45 dBA
- Water Supply: Cold or Hot (maximum 60°C)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dishwasher Type||Freestanding Dishwasher|
|Energy Star Rating||3.5|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold or Hot|
|Finish Colour||Dark Stainless Steel|
|Capacity Place Settings||15 P/S|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WSF6608KXA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.