Westinghouse 60cm Freestanding Dishwasher
Westinghouse is counted among the leading home appliance manufacturers. The brand is meticulously working towards enhancing the customer experience by launching smarter appliances like WSF6608XA dishwasher. This dishwasher features a display panel placed in the front that allows you to easily access the controls. With 8 pre-loaded wash programs, this washing appliance will make the management of dirty pots, pan and cookware easy and convenient. The wash programs include a Time Save function that helps in reducing the washing time, it cleans the utensils at 65°C temperatures, to deliver precise cleaning results. This 60cm dishwasher uses 13.5L of water at once, thus contributing towards reducing the water wastage.
The Westinghouse dishwasher features a stainless-steel construction that can be relied on for long-lasting performance. The durable construction, responds better to normal wear and tear, and endure prolonged use.
- Large Capacity: This electric dishwasher can effectively clean up to 15 place settings simultaneously, which includes cutlery, cups and bowls for 15 people. It is suitable for busy kitchens and small retail outlets.
- Multiple Functions: With 8 pre-installed wash programs, the WSF6608XA dishwasher precisely caters to the varying cleaning needs. Each wash program performs the cleaning at different temperatures for effective cleaning.
- Half Load Mode: The multi function dishwasher allows you to wash pots and pans, even when the cleaning tub is half-filled with water and dishes, thus offering the versatility of washing half loads of utensils.
- Sensor Wash: This stainless steel dishwasher is equipped with sensors that automatically adjust the water temperatures to suit the cleaning requirements of different types of glassware, pots and pans.
- Quieter Operation: Equipped with an efficient motor, the Westinghouse dishwasher ensures smooth and uninterrupted performance. Its motor is designed with less vibrating parts that perform the cleaning function while minimizing the noise production.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Type: Freestanding Dishwasher
- Height (mm): 850 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 598 mm
- Service Cord Length (mm): 180 mm
- Height - Excluding Removable Worktop (mm): 820 mm
- Height Adjustment (mm): 20 mm
SMART FEATURES -
- Delay Start: Yes
- Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Energy Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Water Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Liters Per Cycle: 13.5 Ltr/Cycle
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 294
OTHER FEATURES -
- Capacity Place Settings: 15 P/S
- Removable Lid: Yes
- Can accommodate large dishes: Yes
- Number of Programs: 8 ( Quick Wash )
- Display Indicators: Time Remaining, Wash Programs, Rinse, Aid, End Service, Code, Program, Selected, Tablet Function, Delay End )
- Wash Option: Hygiene, Tablet
- Control Type: Touch Controls
- Cutlery Basket: Yes
- Water Inlets: Cold or Hot
- Heavy Cycle: Yes
- Eco Mode: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Number of Spray Arms: 2
- Top Shower: Yes
- Water Safety System: Overfill Protection, Bottom Catchment Tray, Anti-flood Protection
- Filter System: 3 Stage
- Dispenser: Detergent, Rinse Aid
- Number of Spray Levels: 5
- Drain Hose Length (mm): 180 mm
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise Level (dBA): 45 dBA
- Water Supply: Cold or Hot (maximum 60°C)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dishwasher Type||Freestanding Dishwasher|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold or Hot|
|Capacity Place Settings||15 P/S|
|Water Star Rating||4.5|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WSF6608XA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.