Westinghouse 60cm Electric Oven
When it comes to high-performing ovens, Westinghouse continues to lead the electronics industry. The brand has come up with WVEP615SC oven, which has a gross capacity of 80L and the cooking capacity of 68L, it is suitable for small as well as medium-sized families. This electric oven is equipped with an LED control panel and a knob that allows you to adjust temperatures and choose from the different cooking functions. Is comes with several timer functions, with which you can set the start and end time for a meal. It is equipped with a 25W light that illuminates the interior cavity, allowing you to keep a check on the cooking progress.
Designed with the durable stainless-steel material, the Westinghouse WVEP615SC oven resists abrasion, ensuring a long-term use. The oven liner is made with Pyrolux high-temperature enamel that resists normal wear and tear.
- Elegant Design: This 60cm oven has a minimalistic design that offers a modern eclectic vibe to the décor settings. It comes with a drop-down door and a touch panel that completes its elegant look. Its stainless-steel colour flawlessly blends with a variety of kitchen themes.
- Large Capacity: The Westinghouse WVEP615SC oven has a cooking capacity of 68L. It comes with 2 cooking levels that can be adjusted at 5 different heights, allowing you to fit large trays and cooking containers.
- Cool Touch Doors: This multifunction oven features a drop-down door, designed with four layers of glass that remains safe to touch even when the temperatures inside the oven are high.
- Easy to Clean: With a Pyrolytic cleaning function that has a light and medium clean setting, the 80L oven is heated at high temperatures to melt and burn all the food residue, eliminating the need for excessive scrubbing.
- Hassle-free Installation: With a space-saving size, this electric oven can easily fit in small kitchen counters and cabinets. It is suitable for both large and small-sized kitchens.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Electric Oven
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 572 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 600 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 600 mm
- Flush Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 581 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Height (mm): 590 mmm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Width (mm): 565 mm
- Proud Fit Cut Out Depth (mm): 560 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 665 x 635 x 670 mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 41 Kg
- Gross Capacity Litres (L): 80L
- Useable Capacity Litres (L): 68L
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (KW): 3.1Kw
- Maximum Current Rating (amps): 12.9amps
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Grill/Oven Pan
- 2 x Chromed Wire Shelf
- Wire Grill Insert
- Baking Tray
OTHER FEATURES -
- Controls of Oven: 3 button touch control LED,control knob
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Number of Functions: 10
- Oven Functions: Fan Grill,Fan Bake,Defrost,Maxi Grill,Traditional Bake,Pizza,Rapid Heat,Grill,Base Heat,Pyro Clean
- Oven Liner: Pyrolux High Temperature Enamel
- Timer Functions: Minute minder,Cook time,End time,Delayed start,24 hour clock,Time of Day
- Light Wattage: 25
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Pyrolytic Functions: 2
- Type of Pyrolytic Functions: Pyrolytic light clean,pyrolytic medium clean
- Door: Drop down,removable door,removable inner glass panes
- Lights: 1
- Light Wattage: 25
- Light Position: Rear
- Shelf Support: Easy glide side racks
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Safety Features: Cool Door
- Closed Door Grilling: Yes
- Fold Down Grill Element: Yes
- Layers of Glass in Door: 4
- Number of Shelf Positions: 5
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVEP615SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.