Westinghouse 60cm Built-In Gas Oven
Westinghouse has carved a niche in the home appliance industry by introducing innovative and efficient appliances. The gas oven by Westinghouse is designed with a see-through door that allows you to keep a check on the dishes during cooking. Designed to serve the cooking needs for both small and medium-sized families, this oven features a large cooking capacity. It has 5 pre-installed cooking functions that allow you to enjoy the convenience of cooking several dishes with a single appliance. It is equipped with a fan that rotates the heat inside the cavity to deliver evenly cooked meals and dishes.
The Westinghouse WVG615SCLP oven comes with control knobs and a display that allows you to adjust the heat setting and choose from the pre-loaded cooking functions. This home appliance occupies only a small footprint, it is suitable for both small as well as large-sized kitchens.
- Glass Door: The Westinghouse oven is designed with a glass door that helps in reducing the heat escape from the cooking cavity. The see-through glass door allows you to keep a check on the dishes while cooking.
- Large Capacity: Ideal for small and medium-sized families, this gas oven allows you to cook dishes in bulk volumes to serve large gatherings, associated with parties and celebrations.
- Multiple Cooking Functions: The WVG615SCLP oven features 5 cooking functions that offer the versatility of cooking several dishes. It comes with a programmable timer that allows you to set a time as per the cooking requirement.
- Fan Forced Cooking: To ensure necessary cooking temperatures are maintained inside the cavity, this multifunction oven uses the fan forced cooking that ensures even heat distribution to deliver perfectly cooked meals.
- Easy Maintenance: The fan forced oven is designed with an easy-clean surface and drop down glass door that provides access to the interior cavity allowing for hassle-free clean up.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Finish Colour Description: Fingerprint-resistant Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Oven
- Oven Fuel Type: LPG Gas
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- Grill Location: Integrated Electric Grill
- Height (mm): 595 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 568 mm
- Oven Volume (L): 80 L
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x Grill/Oven Tray
- 1 x Grill Insert
- 1 x Baking Tray
- 2 x Wire Racks
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Double Glazed Door: Yes
- Flame Failure Safety Device: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Functions: 5 (Defrost, Traditional Bake, Fan grill, Full grill, Fan bake)
- Control Type: Knobs
- Number of Shelf Positions: 7
- Timer: Programmable Timer
- Timer Functions: Minute Timer, Cook Time, End Time, Delay Start, Time of Day, 24 Hour Clock
- Internal Oven Light: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Drop Down Door
- Light Wattage: 25 Watts
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Connected load: 2.3 KW
- Maximum Current Rating: 9.6 Amps
- Oven Burner Output (NG): 10.5 Mjh
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Type||LPG Gas Oven|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Fuel Type||LPG|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVG615SCLP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.