Breville Smart Kettle
Breville Smart Kettle has a spacious 1.7L capacity that offers the ease of boiling water quickly. The all stainless-steel construction elevates the life of the kettle. Designed with Soft Top lid, the kettle releases the steam gently and prevents splashing of water. Breville BKE825BSS kettle comes with five varietal settings that create ideal brewing conditions for green, white, black, oolong tea and French Press coffee. The pre-programmed one-touch functionalities offers the ease of brewing. Equipped with a keep warm button, Smart Kettle keeps your brews warm and servable, you can activate this mode during or after the completion of brewing cycle. It has a window that allows the user to monitor the water boiling process.
Smart Kettle features a cordless jug and a 360-degree multi directional base with cord storage wrap. It requires 220-240V electrical connection for operation and is powered by 2400W rapid boil.
- Spacious 1.7L capacity
- Reliable stainless-steel construction
- Window to monitor boiling process
- Pre-programmed one-touch functionalities
- Keep warm button
- Works on 220-240V electrical connection
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Capacity (L): 1.7L
- Height (mm): 250 mm
- Width (mm): 156 mm
- Depth (mm): 232 mm
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS -
- Stainless Steel
OTHER FEATURES -
- Settings: 5 Temperature Settings (Green Tea, White Tea, Oolong Tea, Black Tea, Coffee)
- Soft top lid gently releases steam and eliminates splashing
- Cordless jug with 360° multidirectional base with cord storage wrap
- Keep warm button (20 minutes)
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 2400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Replacement Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or desinged for commercial use.
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Breville BKE825BSS is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.