Euromaid 70cm Ceramic Cooktop
A concoction of elegant aesthetics, innovative functions and high performance, Euromaid CKS70 ceramic cooktop is a great choice for space-conscious kitchens. It features 4 cooking zones that allow you to prepare a variety of dishes simultaneously. The differently-sized cooking zones are ideal for small as well as large pots. This induction cooktop has 11 power levels that enable precise temperature adjustments, allowing you to prepare the stir fry meals on one zone and low-simmer meals on another. It includes residual heat indicators that will warn you if the surface is hot to touch and disappear as soon as it has cooled down to a safer level.
Euromaid CKS70 induction cooktop features a sleek surface made with European ceramic glass that adds a bit of elegance to the kitchens whilst making clean-up a breeze. It can be wiped over with a piece of cloth to get rid of food stains or residue. This electric cooktop can fit in 60cm cut out space that makes it ideal for most kitchens.
- Classy Aesthetics: Combining European ceramic glass with minimalistic design, this electric cooking stove is sure to complement all kinds of kitchen themes.
- Heat Adjustment: This induction cooktop features separate control knobs for each zone that lets you choose from the 11 power levels to meet the cooking requirements.
- Volume Cooking: Designed with 4 cooking zones of different sized with individual heat adjustments, this 70cm induction cooking stove offers the versatility of preparing several dishes at the same time.
- Easy Maintenance: Euromaid CKS70 ceramic cooktop boasts a seamless design that makes cleaning hassle-free. It has a smooth surface which can be wiped with a damp cloth.
- Safe-to-Use: The built-in indicators inform about the residual heat and automatically disappears when this 70cm cooktop cools down, ensuring a safe user experience.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Classification: 70cm
- Height (mm): 55 mm
- Width (mm): 700 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- No. of Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
- Cooking Zones:
- Front Left: 1800W
- Back Left: 1200 W
- Front Right: 1200 W
- Back Right: 1800 W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Knobs
- Fits a 60cm Cut Out
- 11 Power Levels Per Zone: Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Power: 5500-6600 W
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.6 kW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Venini CKS70 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.