LG 7.5Kg Top Load Washing Machine
Transforming the washing experience, LG WTG7520 7.5kg top load washing machine makes washing clothes a smart and convenient task of the day. Equipped with the Smart Inverter Control system, the WTG7520 washer makes sure that the speed and direction of the washing machine are controlled properly for a quality washing experience. The Turbo Drum mechanism further enhances washer efficiency by rotating the drum in the opposite direction of the water. The no agitator technology of the top load washer eliminates all need for any kind of manual actions.
Providing a top-notch solution for getting rid of stubborn stains, the LG washing machine offers a pre-soak + pre-wash combo which makes sure that stains are removed without damaging the fabric. Multiple water outlets of the 7.5 kg washer minimise the detergent residue. The control panel of the machine is positioned on the front for the convenience of the users. The smart diagnosis system troubleshoots the problem with the help of your smartphones after connecting to the LG ThinQ app eradicating the need for technician call outs.
- Smart Inverter Control: Making sure you get a perfect wash every time, the Smart inverter technology of this LG washing machine controls the speed and direction of the wash properly so that the wash cycle is stable and low vibrations are produced.
- Turbo Drum Feature: WTG7520 washing machine from LF features a Turbo Drum function which rotates the drum containing clothes in the opposite direction of the water which improves washing action.
- No Detergent Residue: Multiple water outlets are installed in the efficient washing machine for a thorough rinse. This reduces detergent residue and saves clothes from damaging.
- Easy Controls: The control panel of the 7.5kg washing machine is installed on the front of the machine which makes it more convenient for the users to operate the machine.
- Smart Troubleshooting: LG ThinQ app can be used to troubleshoot all the technical glitches right from your smartphone. The Smart diagnosis feature eliminates the need to call out technicians and save precious resources as well.
- Finish Colour: White
- Washer Type: Top Load Washer
- Height (mm): 1076 mm
- Height With Lid Open (mm): 1490 mm
- Width (mm): 670 mm
- Depth (mm): 680 mm
- Depth With Hoses (mm): 730 mm
- Washing Capacity (Kg): 11 Kg
- Reversible Door: No
OTHER FEATURES -
- Water Inlets: Hot and Cold
- Control Type: Rotary, Touch Button
- Control Panel Colour: White
- Functions: Time Remaining, Fault Diagnostic Display, Favorite Program, Save Favorite, Delay End, Time Adjust, Child Lock on Control
- Display Type: LED
- Dirt Level Selection: No
- Spin Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Lid Removal: No
- Lid Colour: White
- Number of Programs: 11 (Delicates, Hand Wash, Rinse and Spin, Heavy Duty, Regular Wash, Cold Wash, Bedding, Drain and Spin, Daily 45, Quick 20, Favorite)
- Wash Options: Wash Temperature, Variable Water Level, Rinse Option, Spin Selection
- Dispenser: Bleach Dispenser, Softener Dispenser, Powder or Liquid Detergent Dispenser
- On Screen Stain Guide: No
- Button Functions: Power On/Off, Rinse Option, Water Temp, Water Level, Start/Pause, Spin Speed, Favorite, Delay End, Time Adjust
- Cabinet Colour: White
- Toploader Wash System: Gentle Wash Agitator
- Rinsing System: Deep Rinse, Eco Rinse, Extra Rinse, Fast Rinse
- Maximum Spin Speed (RPM): 850 RPM
- Variable Spin Speed: Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds: 3
- Levelling Legs, Adjustable: 4
- Buzzer: End of Cycle, Out of Balance
- Clothes Level Indicator on Agitator: No
- Motor Type: Inverter Motor
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Fault Indicator: Yes
- Lockable Door: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
ENERGY & WATER EFFICIENCY -
- Energy Star Rating: 4 Stars
- Energy Consumption Cold Water (kWh/yr): 144 kWh/yr
- Energy Consumption Warm (kWh/yr): 364 kWh/yr
- Water Star Rating: 3.5 Stars
- Water Consumption (L): 134 L
- Water Pressure Requirements Minimum: 50
- Water Pressure Requirements Maximum: 800
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Length of Cord: 1.8m
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x Hot Water Inlet Hose
- 1 x Cold Water Inlet Hose
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
WELS Model Name: WTG7520, WELS REGISTRATION NUMBER: C01781, WELS Star Rating: 3, Water consump.(per wash): 110, Water consump.(per kilogram of clothes washed): Eco Cotton, Press Water Level for 3 seconds, Hot Wash and Cold Wash
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Star Rating||3|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7.5|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Type||Top Load Washer|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WTG7520 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.