LG 7.5Kg Top Load Washing Machine
Transforming the washing experience, LG WTG7520 7.5kg top load washing machine makes washing clothes a smart and convenient task of the day. Equipped with the Smart Inverter Control system, the WTG7520 washer makes sure that the speed and direction of the washing machine are controlled properly for a quality washing experience. The Turbo Drum mechanism further enhances washer efficiency by rotating the drum in the opposite direction of the water. The no agitator technology of the top load washer eliminates all need for any kind of manual actions.
Providing a top-notch solution for getting rid of stubborn stains, the LG washing machine offers a pre-soak + pre-wash combo which makes sure that stains are removed without damaging the fabric. Multiple water outlets of the 7.5 kg washer minimise the detergent residue. The control panel of the machine is positioned on the front for the convenience of the users. The smart diagnosis system troubleshoots the problem with the help of your smartphones after connecting to the LG ThinQ app eradicating the need for technician call outs.
- Smart Inverter Control: Making sure you get a perfect wash every time, the Smart inverter technology of this LG washing machine controls the speed and direction of the wash properly so that the wash cycle is stable and low vibrations are produced.
- Turbo Drum Feature: WTG7520 washing machine from LF features a Turbo Drum function which rotates the drum containing clothes in the opposite direction of the water which improves washing action.
- No Detergent Residue: Multiple water outlets are installed in the efficient washing machine for a thorough rinse. This reduces detergent residue and saves clothes from damaging.
- Easy Controls: The control panel of the 7.5kg washing machine is installed on the front of the machine which makes it more convenient for the users to operate the machine.
- Smart Troubleshooting: LG ThinQ app can be used to troubleshoot all the technical glitches right from your smartphone. The Smart diagnosis feature eliminates the need to call out technicians and save precious resources as well.
- Finish: White
- Finish Colour Description: White with Black Trim
- Capacity (Kg): 7.5Kg
- Height (mm): 960 mm
- Width (mm): 590 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Packaging Dimensions (HxWxD): 1045 x 630 x 675 mm
- Height with Lid Open (mm): 1330 mm
- Weight (Kg): 39Kg
- Motor Type: Smart Inverter Motor
- Maximum Spin Speed: 740 RPM
- Load Sensing: Yes
- Logic Control: Yes
- TurboDrum: Yes
- No Agitator: Yes
- Lint Filters: 2 x Mesh filters
- Dispensers: Detergent/Softerner/Bleach
- Water Inlets: Hot & Cold
- Wash Time: Yes
- Water Temperature: Yes
- Water Level: Yes
- Rinses: Yes
- Spin Level: Yes
- Soil Level: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes (3-18 Hours)
- Soak: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Smart Diagnosis: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic Press Button
- Control Location: Front Panel
- Lid/Door Material: Tempered Glass
- Soft Closing: Yes
- Digital Display: Yes
- Safety Lock: Yes
- Status: Yes
- Running Time: Yes
- Programs: Cotton Wash, Pre Wash + Cotton, Eco Cotton, Wool, Quick Wash, Duvet, Silent Wash
- Tub Clean: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- WELS Water Star Rating: 3 Stars
- WELS Water Consumption: 110L
- Energy Consumption: 413 kWh / 365 uses
- Energy Consumption (Cold): 80 kWh / 365 uses
- Energy Star Rating: 3 Stars
- WELS Wash Program: (Eco Cotton, Press Water Level for 3 Seconds, Hot Wash and Cold Wash)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour + 8 Years on Smart Inverter Motor (parts only)
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Washer Type||Top Load Washer|
|Water Star Rating||3|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||7.5|
|Energy Star Rating||3|
|Electrical Connection||10A plug & lead|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG WTG7520 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.