Beko Stainless Steel 60cm Built-in Gas Cooktop
Beko is counted among the leading manufacturers of home appliances that offer reliable performance whilst streamlining well with most kitchen interiors. The brand has come up with BCT60GX gas cooktop featuring 4 burners including a wok burner that lets you prepare a variety of meals in one go. It features electronic ignition that makes it easy to get the cooking started. This 4 burner gas stove is equipped with cast iron trivets that offer optimum stability for all kinds of cookware. The control knobs are placed at the front that enables hassle-free flame adjustments whilst providing precise control. Each burner of the Beko 60cm gas stove is equipped with a flame failure device as a safety measure.
Beko BCT60GX built-in cooking stove features a stainless steel finish that resists fingerprint marks and synchronises well with other cooking appliances. It boasts a compact size that ideally fits even the space-conscious kitchens.
- Elegant Aesthetics: Boasting a sleek, seamless hob design, Beko BCT60GX gas stove is sure to look equally eloquent in classical and contemporary-themed kitchens.
- Burner Layout: This 60cm stainless steel cooktop has 4-differently sized burners with cast iron trivets that allows you to cook dishes in large or small cooking pots and griddles with ease.
- Flame Adjustments: Each burner of Beko BCT60GX cooking stove features a separate control knob that allows you to precisely adjust the flame to low or high as per the requirements.
- Durable Construction: Featuring cast iron trivets and stainless steel housing, this natural gas cooking stove survives heavy-duty usage, offering maximum reliability.
- Safe-to-Use: The built-in 60cm cooktop incorporates a flame failure device that automatically shuts off the gas supply to a burner when the flame is accidentally extinguished.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Cooktop Type: Gas Cooktop
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Cooktop Classification: 60cm
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 510 mm
- Weight (Kg): 11.8 Kg
CUT OUT DIMENSIONS -
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- No. of Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners (3 Burner and 1 Wok burner)
- Cooking Zones:
- Front Left Zone: 5 kW High Power Wok burner
- Front Right Zone: 1 kW
- Rear Left Zone: 1.8 kW
- Rear Right Zone: 1.8 kW
OTHER FEATURES -
- Ignition Type: Integrated
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Power (W): 9500 W
- Voltage, Frequency: 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Cooktop|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Beko BCT60GX is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.