Chef 54cm White Freestanding Cooker
This Chef CFG517WBNG Freestanding NaturalGas Oven/Stove is a fan forced powered oven and cooktop. Select from the 4 burner cooktop that has multiple sized gas burners. Cook your favourite meals and dishes with this innovative freestanding two in one cooktop and oven from Chef. The Freestanding Oven has a front control panel that allows you to function the oven and cooktop. Adjust the control nob to suit your dishes. The CFG517WBNG has a 80-litre capacity and its dimensions are 910mm height, 540mm width and 635mm depth. Leave your kitchen looking stylish with a white modern finish.
The Chef CFG517WBNG is Designed and Made in Australia.
54cm White freestanding cooker with fan forced oven, timer, light, electronic ignition, separate electric grill and 4 burner gas hob with wok burner.
- Easy clean convenience- Save time and effort with easy clean features such as the removable glass door system. This allows for quick and easy cleaning with no trapped grease. The specially formed shelf supports and acid-resistant enamel also allow for a simple wipe clean.
- Class-leading capacity- Chef freestanding cookers have the largest cavity in the whole 54cm freestanding cooker range with a 80L gross oven capacity. Plus, the separate grilling compartment means you can entertain guests and cook big family meals with absolute ease.
- Domestic warranty details (yrs)- 2
- Oven fuel- gas
- Materials/Colour- white enamel
- Controls of Oven- control knob
- Plinth colour (kickboard)- white
- Swept up hob- No
- Front/rear controls- front
- Warming drawer- No
- Storage drawer- No
- Total height (mm)- 910
- Total width (mm)- 540
- Total depth (mm)- 635
- Gross capacity litres- 80
- Oven liner- enamel
- Lights- 1
- Layers of glass in door- 2
- Shelf support- easy clean formed shelf supports
- Number of shelves- 2
- Number of shelf positions- 5
- Safety features- flame failure safety device
SECOND OVEN OR GRILL
- Fold down grill element- No
- Closed door grilling- No
- Shelf support- side rack
- Number of shelves- 1
- Number of shelf positions- 2
- Connected load KW- 0.05
- Type of connection- 10A plug & lead
- Maximum gas rating (NG)- 60.2
COOKTOP (IF APPLICABLE)
- Cook top type- gas
- Materials/Colour- white enamel
- Trim finish- white enamel
- Removable trim (for cleaning)- No
- Knob finish- white
- Cooking zones- 4
- Left rear zone- semi-rapid
- Trivets- enamel
- Ignition type- electronic
- Position of controls- front
- Maximum gas rating (NG)-60.2
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Oven Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Oven Type||Natural Gas|
|Oven Classification||54cm Freestanding|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The CHEF CFG517WBNG is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.