Electrolux 8kg Front Load Washing Machine
Electrolux EWF8024CDWA front load washer offers consistent and efficient performance with its smart and great functional design. This 8kg front load washing machine features a sturdy stainless-steel drum and a cabinet made using premium-quality painted galvanized steel. The technologically advanced Jetsystem pampers your cloth by gently massing the water and detergent together. The Electrolux washing appliance operates on a reliable EcoInverter motor that reduces the use of energy by up to 50 percent. The energy-saving motor also reduces noise and vibration for a quieter operation. To make loading and unloading the garments easy an extra-large door opening design to ensure optimum customer satisfaction. The wide opening provides easy access to the inside drum with clear visibility to unload even the smallest items.
Designed to take care of your delicate, woollens, cotton and regular load, the Electrolux EWF8024CDWA washing machine promises to remove up to 99.2 percent of dust mite and cat allergens. The LED display allows you to select different options, including time manager, child lock, prewash and extra rinse, easily.
Assured Quality: With the use of sturdy and premium quality material like stainless steel and painted galvanized steel, this Electrolux EWF8024CDWA front load washing machine promises longevity and high performance.
Energy Efficient: Electrolux front load washer runs on a highly efficient EcoInverter motor that uses 50 percent less energy with vibration and noise reduction.
Updated Technology: This 8kg front load washer employs a functional Jetsystem that gently massages the detergent and water together to offer superior care to your garments.
User Comfort: With wide door opening and multiple functions like time manager, delay end, child lock, vapour setting and rewash, this automatic washing machine focuses on optimum customer convenience.
Prioritize Safety: The vapour option of this Electrolux washing machine promises to remove up to 99.2 percent of cat allergens and dust mite and while dealing with fabrics like cotton it tends to remove 99.9 percent of bacteria.
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Front Loader Type- Front Loader
- Capacity (Kg)- 8.0
- Frontloader Wash System- Jetsystem
- Total Height (mm)- 850
- Total Width (mm)- 600
- Total Depth (mm)- 575
ENERGY FOR WASHING -
- Energy Star Rating- 4
- Energy Consumption Warm (KWhr/yr)- 276
- Water Efficiency Star Rating- 4
- Water Consumption (Litres)- 79
- Noise Level dBA- 52
WASH PROGRAMS -
- Number of Programs- 15
- Frontloader Wash Programs- Delicates, Bedding, Spin, Mixed, Energy Saver, Cottons, Tub Clean, Wool, Daily 60, Vapour Refresh, Rinse + Spin, Sports, Quick 15, Favorite, Baby Care
- Wash Options- Wash Temperature, Pre Wash, Vapour, Spin Selection, Time Manager, Delay End, Extra Rinse, Save Favorite, Child Lock
- Dispenser- Pre Wash Dispenser, Powder or Liquid Detergent Dispenser, Fabric Softerner Dispenser
- Wash and Dry Programs- N/A
- Wash and Dry Options- N/A
- Type of Controls- Rotary, Touch Button
- Control Panel Colour- White
- Functions Available- Prewash, Time Manager, Delay End, Save Favorite, Extra Rinse, Vapour, Child Lock
- Type of Display- LED
- Drum Material- Stainless Steel
- Reversible- No
- Door Lock- Yes
- Cabinet Colour- White
- Cabinet Material- Painted Galvanized Steel
- Water Pressure Requirements Min- 50
- Water Pressure Requirements Max- 800
- Water Supply- Cold
- Maximum Spin Speed- 1200
- Variable Spin Speed- Yes
- Number of Spin Speeds- 4
- 2 Years Domestic Warranty + 10 Years Warranty on Inverter Motor (Parts and Labour)
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Cold Only|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Water Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Stars|
|Type||Front Load Washer|
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Motor Type||Inverter Motor|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Electrolux EWF8024CDWA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.