InAlto ICC905TB 90cm Ceramic Glass Electric Cooktop
This Italy-based home appliance manufacturer has kept the goodwill alive by continuously creating new and improved solution for home improvement. InAlto 90 cm ceramic glass cooktop is one such addition containing 5 powerful burners out of which 3 are extendable dual zones. Made with sturdy and beautiful Schott Ceran glass, this black ceramic cooktop is very up to date with the modern kitchen themes and style- blending in perfectly with other appliances.
The electric cooktop has front touch slide controls for ease of operation. The frameless structure is incorporated with bevelled edges to give a unique finish to this piece. Auto safety switch off, residual heat indicator, and child lock installed in the 90cm electric cooktop ensures complete safety while cooking. The 9 different power levels give enough options to the chef to adjust the heat according to the dish in concern.
- Flexible Cooktops: Incorporated with 5 electric coil cooktops, this ICC905TB cooktop can be set as per the desire and requirement of the chef. 3 out of 5 burners are expendable and can be adjusted as per the size of the cooking pot providing flexibility of functions.
- Touch Slide Controls: Featuring sleek touch slide controls, this 90cm cooktop is very easy to manoeuvre. The feather touch allows an easy and fast programming making cooking time both fun and efficient along with giving the cooktop a modern touch.
- Stylish & Sturdy: Made with durable Schott Ceran glass, this ceramic cooktop is a perfect example of both sturdy and stylish. While blending perfectly with the interiors of your kitchen décor, the cooktop is strong enough to last for as long as the life time of the kitchen.
- Industrial Safety Standards: This InAlto cooktop is incorporated with child safety lock, auto safety switch off and residual heat indicators- making it a top scorer in industrial safety standards. These safety measures allow the users to have a safe and fun cooking experience with their families without any inhibitions.
- Multiple Power Levels: Capable of functioning on 9 different power levels, this electric cooktop is very handy to make all kinds of dishes requiring different heat levels. The multiple power levels of the heating coil also let you manage your cooking time as per the situation.
- Brand: Inalto
- Model Number: ICC905TB
- Finish Colour: Black
- Finish Colour Description: Frameless black Scott Ceran glass with bevelled edges
- Height (mm): 56 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic glass
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic glass
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years plus 1 year extension on registration with Inalto. Domestic use only
- Cut Out Width (mm): 870 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 485 mm
- Number of cooking zones: 5 Zones
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 5 Burners
- Control type: Touch controls
- 5 Cooking zones
- 3 Extended zones
- Front touch slide controls
- High speed ribbon elements
- 9 Power levels
- 99-Minute zone timer
Cooktop Zone Power (KW)
- Front left: 1.8kW radiant zone
- Front right: 1.0/2.1kW radiant zone (extendable)
- Centre: 1.4/2.2kW radiant zone (extendable)
- Rear left: 0.7/1.7kW zone (extendable)
- Rear right: 1.2kW zone
- Child lock
- Residual heat indicator
- Thermal overload protection
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connected load: 9 KW
- Maximum current rating: 40 Amps
|Residual heat indicator||Yes|
|Maximum current rating (amps)||40|
|Cooktop Material||Ceramic glass|
|Number of cooking zones||5 Zones|
|Connected load KW||9|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||485|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||870|
|Thermal overload protection||Yes|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Inalto ICC905TB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.