Westinghouse 60Cm Electric Cooktop, White
Westinghouse is known for developing technologically advanced appliances with elegant aesthetics. The brand has come up with a WHS642WC 60cm electric cooktop, which has a white enamel finish that easily blends with a wide range of kitchen themes, offering a touch of sophistication to the décor settings. It comes with 4 cooking zones that make it easy to cook several dishes simultaneously. The unique placement of burners, offers the ease of manoeuvrability, allowing you to use all the burners without any hassles.
The control knobs of this electric 60cm cooktop can be easily accessed without removing pot and pans from burners. The flame can be adjusted to low or high as per the cooking requirement. The Westinghouse electric cooktop features corrosion-resistant hotplates that offer a reliable performance. It has easy-clean enamel that makes cleaning up a breeze, ensuring the cleaning sessions remain less hectic and hassle-free.
- Elegant Design: The Westinghouse WHS642WC cooktop is finished with enamel. It comes in an elegant white colour that makes a statement in contemporary as well as classic kitchen themes, offering an aesthetic appeal to the settings.
- Burner Layout: This 60Cm cooktop features 4 burners that are designed at enough distance, allowing for simultaneous use. It has a large wok burner that accommodates bulky containers, making it easy to cook in bulk volumes.
- Easy Maintenance: To make the cleaning sessions less hectic, this 4 burner cooktop is finished with enamel that can be easily cleaned-of the spills and boil-overs with a damp cloth.
- Durable Construction: Equipped with corrosion-resistant solid hotplate, this white electric cooktop withstand prolonged use, offering reliable performance.
- Hassle-free Installation: This white cooktop occupies a small footprint, it fits easily at small kitchen counters and cabinets. This cooktop is suitable for busy households and shared apartments.
- Finish Colour: White
- Product Type: Electric Cooktop
- Height (mm): 58 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 570 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 112 x 686 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 9 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Right Hand Side
- Indicators/Display: Heating Lamp
- Connected Load (Kw): 6.5 Kw
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Left Front Zone: Solid
- Left Front (W): 1500W
- Left Rear Zone: Solid
- Left Rear (W): 2000W
- Right Front Zone: Solid
- Right Front (W): 1500W
- Right Rear Zone: Solid
- Right Rear (W): 1500W
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||570|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHS642WC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.