LG 8 kg Heat Pump Dryer with Inverter Control
Give a new definition to your daily home chores with exceptional, technologically advanced appliances from LG electronics that are one of the best ones from the niche and have been developed to revolutionise the area. The DVH508W heat pump dryer from LG is one of these appliances that makes laundry a breeze. Fitted with a compressor that heats the water instead of an electric heater, the heating dryer saves a lot of energy making each wash cycle efficient. The heat setting allows you to choose from both energy-saving drying or time-saving drying options depending on your needs.
The gentle care cycle of the inverter control dryer combined with the allergy care system of the efficient washing machine takes care of the fabric ideally by ensuring that they do not shrink during the wash. The double-layer air filter system of the LG auto dryer cleans the lint off the clothes during the drying process. The sensor drying function of the machine controls the drying time and the temperature according to the fabric and moisture content of the clothes and ensures that the clothes do not over dry.
Double Filter Technology: The double filter technology of the DVH508W heat pump dryer snatches away all the lint from the clothes and presents you with a very clean and fresh load every single time.
Optimum Capacity: With a load capacity of 8 kgs, the heat pump dryer from LG is perfect to be paired with any washer and finish the washing and drying cycle in a single go. It is perfectly suited for medium and even large families.
Fabric Care: The exceptional fabric care functions of the 8 kg heat dryer keep the fibers of the clothes alive and dries them up with expertise without shrinking them.
Smart Controls: The multifunctional dryer can be controlled from both the control panel on the machine and your smartphone using the LG ThinQ app.
Easy to Handle: The smart LG dryer is very easy to handle and install as it does not require external venting kits to be installed.
- Packaging Height (mm)- 910
- Packaging Width (mm)- 660
- Packaging Depth (mm)- 702
- Unit Height (mm)- 850
- Unit Width (mm)- 600
- Unit Depth (mm)- 690
- Unit Weight- 57kg
- Capacity- 8kg
- Colour- White
- Lid / Door Material- Tempered Glass
- Tinted Glass- Yes
- Trim Colour- White
- Reversible Door- Yes
- Digital Display- Yes
- Running Time- Yes
- Status- Yes
- Controls- Electronic Touch Button
- Clean Filter Indicator- Yes
- Empty Water Indicator- Yes
- Drum Light- Yes
- Stainless Steel Drum- Yes
- Lint Filter- Yes (Dual Filter)
- Drying Method- Condenser
- Heat Source- Heat Pump
- Motor Type- Inverter Motor
- Compressor Type- Twin-Rotary Inverter Compressor
- Auto Clean Condenser- Yes
- Temperature Sensor (2)
- Moisture Sensor (1)
- Door Open Sensor (1)
- Water Sensor (1)
- Filter Sensor (1)
- Drying Cycles (Sensor Dry)- Cotton, Mixed Fabric, Easy Care, Duvet, Towels, Allergy Care, Sportswear, Wool, Delicates
- Manual Cycles (Time Dry)- Rack Dry, Cool Air, Warm Air
- Quick Cycle- Quick 30 (1kg)
- Download Cycle- Yes
- Dry Levels- Iron, Cupboard, Extra
- Dry Modes- Normal, Turbo
- Beep (On / Off)- Yes
- Delay End- Yes
- Child Lock- Yes
- Drum Care / Condenser Clean- Yes
- Dry Options-
- More Time: Yes (Manual Dry Cycles)
- Less Time: Yes (Manual Dry Cycles)
- Anti Crease: Yes
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES -
- Stacking Kit- Yes
- Drying Rack- Yes
- Extendable Drain Hose Kit- Yes
SMART FEATURES -
- Smart Diagnosis®- Yes
- LG ThinQ®- Yes
- Smart Pairing- Yes
- Connectivity- Wi-Fi
- Energy Rating- 9 Stars
- Energy Consumption- 115 kWh / 52 Uses (Cotton, Normal, Cupboard Program)
- Compatible smartphone required, Android 4.1.2 (JellyBean) or later or iOS 9 or later required for LG ThinQ® application.
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty + 8 Years on Inverter Compressor / Motor (Parts Only)
|Drying Capacity (Kg)||8|
|Installation||Freestanding / Side by Side|
|Type||Heat Pump Dryer|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1600|
|Energy Efficiency||9 Stars|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The LG DVH508W is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.