Panasonic 3.5kW AERO Series Premium Reverse Cycle Inverter Air Conditioner
The Panasonic CSCUZ35VKR crafted for your all season’s needs, enhancing and refreshing the indoor air quality. The smart electronic device to adapt to the changing climate needs. The Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner is built with 3.5kW cooling capacity and 4.3kW heating capacity.
The Panasonic inverter air conditioner is created for moderating fluctuating temperatures and minimizing energy consumption. The built in Air purifier adorned with Nano-X purifying technology, puts a halt on growth and spread of bacteria, viruses, allergens, pollens, floating in the indoor environments. The Panasonic AERO series comes with dehumidification feature creating a hydrated and refreshing environment.
- Convertible Temperature Air Conditioner: The Panasonic premium series air conditioner is equipped with advanced air conditioning and is well suited for all climates. Keeping the indoor comfortable in all seasons.
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality: The reverse cycle AC comes with a built-in air purifier, which wipes out bacteria, allergens, pollens, and other airborne dust particles, thus making indoor air quality healthier.
- Comfortable Usage: The air conditioner is low on noise and operates quietly. Precise operation, dehumidifying function, activity detection are some of the features making it a suitable and convenient option.
- Smart Receptor: This home appliance can act on voice commands and can operate from anywhere, through an application on your smartphone and is compatible with Google assistant and Alexa.
- Advanced Timers: The Panasonic AC is adorned with advanced timers, which can be set for 24 hours operation.
- Brand: Panasonic
- Model Number: CSCUZ35VKR
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 295 mm
- Width (mm): 919 mm
- Depth (mm): 194 mm
- Cooling Capacity (kw): 3.5 kW
- Heating Capacity (kw): 4.3 kW
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
Outdoor Unit Dimensions
- Outdoor Unit - Height (mm): 542 mm
- Outdoor Unit - Width (mm): 780 mm
- Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm): 289 mm
- Energy Star Rating - Cooling: 4 Stars
- Energy Star Rating - Heating: 4.5 Stars
- Indoor Sound Level: 19 - 44 dB
- Outdoor Sound Level: 49 dB
- Reverse Cycle
- Refrigerant Type: R32
- Auto Restart
- Timer Mode
|Indoor Sound Level (dB)||19 - 44|
|Outdoor Unit - Depth (mm)||289|
|Energy Star Rating - Heating||4.5|
|Cooling Capacity (kW)||3.5|
|Outdoor Unit - Width (mm)||780|
|Outdoor Sound Level (dB)||49|
|Heating Capacity (kW)||4.3|
|Outdoor Unit - Height (mm)||542|
|Energy Star Rating - Cooling||4|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Panasonic CSCUZ35VKR is covered by 5 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.