Samsung 9kg Top Load Washer
Specialising in the production of premium-quality consumer and industry electronics, Samsung has become one of the world’s leading electronic goods companies. Aiming to make your lives easier, Samsung presents you its WA90T6250BW 9Kg Top Load Washer that utilises Wobble technology to prevent your clothes from tangling and damaging during wash cycles. It comes with an Intensive Wash mode that pre-mixes the detergent into the water to remove stains by penetrating deeply into the fabric. The top load washing machine is equipped with the Magic Dispenser that keeps the detergent box neat and clean by creating a powerful water vortex to effectively dissolve liquid and powder detergent.
The WA90T6250BW 9Kg washing machine can reduce laundry time without compromising on cleanliness. It can wash 2 kg of loads within 40 minutes. The integrated Magic Filter spotlessly removes lint from your laundry and prevents the drain from clogging. Its Vibration Reduction Technology reduces noise and vibration during the wash cycles and keeps your house quiet throughout the process. With Smart Check, you can detect, diagnose and troubleshoot problems directly from your smartphone.
- Smart check: Utilising this error-monitoring system helps the washing machine detect and diagnose problems and easily troubleshoot solutions to your compatible smartphone. Instead of arriving home to discover your washing machine has let you down, you will receive status reports and error alerts that allow you to take immediate action when something goes wrong. Of course, with Samsung’s renowned reliability, you can be certain that your laundry will be handled correctly.
- Convenient controls: The 9Kg washer features slanted rear controls, so you can see the display and controls from a distance. The clear tempered glass window will help you monitor the wash cycle without lifting the lid. Whether you like to leave everything up to the machine or you prefer to have your own input at every stage of a wash cycle, you will always know what’s happening when you use a Samsung 9KG top load washer. Thanks to the cleverly thought-out display, you can keep an eye on things from anywhere in your kitchen or laundry room.
- Magic dispenser: Designed to help you keep the detergent box neat and clean, the Magic Dispenser creates a powerful water vortex to effectively dissolve liquid and powder detergent. In addition to giving you one less cleaning task after every cycle, the magic dispenser helps you to make the most of the detergents and conditioners you use, making your home more efficient in the process. This feature can be found in almost every Samsung 9KG top load washing machine (WA90T6250BW and other models).
- Wobble technology: The WA90T6250BW 9Kg Top Load Washer utilises the Wobble technology with pulsators to prevent your clothes from tangles, twists and knots during a thorough cleaning. If you don’t enjoy untangling your clothing after every wash cycle, this technology is sure to make the Samsung WA90T6250BW an attractive option that is worthy of serious consideration.
- Rapid wash: The top load washing machine is equipped with a Quick Wash cycle that cuts down the laundry time without compromising on cleanliness. It can wash 2Kg of load within 40 minutes. If you forget a wash day, or you need to go somewhere at short notice, this is a feature that you are sure to appreciate. It’s also a great way to avoid using too much energy and water on smaller loads.
With all of these features to recommend it, it’s no surprise the Samsung WA90T6250BW is one of the most popular models of top load washers in Australia today. If you are looking for a washing machine that can handle large loads with ease and deal with a heavily soiled load of work clothing as quickly and efficiently as it can a drum full of delicates, this unit is an excellent choice.
WASHING CAPACITY -
- Washing Capacity- 9 kg
- Body Colour- White
- Door Colour- Black
- Control Panel- Inlay Panel
- Annual Energy Consumption - Warm (kWh/yr)- (Cold) 85 kWh/yr (Warm) 310 kWh/yr
- Energy Rating (Stars)- 4 Star
- Water Consumption (per wash)- 92 L
- Water Efficiency (WELS) Rating- 4 Star
- Child Lock- Yes
- Delay End (hr)- Yes
- Door Lock- Yes
- Drum Type- 2nd Diamond
- Intensive Wash- Yes
- Magic Dispenser- Yes
- Magic Filter- Yes
- Motor- Digital Inverter Motor
- Pulsator- Dual Storm™
- Max Spin Speed (rpm)- 700 rpm
- Smart Check- Yes
- Soft Close Lid- Yes
- Bedding- Yes
- Delicates / Hand Wash- Yes
- Quick Wash- Yes
- Rinse + Spin- Yes
- Towels- Yes
- Tub Clean- Yes
- Water Saving- Yes
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATION -
- Net Dimension (WxHxD)- 637 x 1075 x 701 mm
- Net Weight- 45 kg
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD)- 697 x 1126 x 740 mm
- Gross Weight- 49 kg
|Washing Capacity (Kg)||9|
|Motor Type||Digital Inverter Motor|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Water Inlets||Hot and Cold|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||700|
|Water Star Rating||4|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Stars|
|Type||Top Load Washer|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Samsung WA90T6250BW is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.