Schweigen 90cm Stainless Steel Undermount Rangehood
Schweigen presents NAUM9 rangehood with minimalistic aesthetics and sleek design that seamlessly integrates with most kitchen themes. It is engineered to keep the indoor environment clean and fresh by exhausting combustion fumes, smoke, grease, heat, and foul odours. The under cupboard rangehood has three-speed settings that can be changed to suit the exhausting requirements. Featuring two LED strip lights, this 900mm rangehood ideally illuminates the cooking space, waiving off the requirement for additional lighting. It includes aluminium filters that efficiently remove dust and grease. They can be easily detached and cleaned in a dishwasher
Schweigen NAUM9 chimney hood featuring a stainless steel finish that beautifully streamlines with other kitchen appliances whilst resisting normal abrasive factors, enhancing durability. It incorporates a powerful motor that is capable of exhausting hundreds of metre cubes of air every hour.
- Classy Aesthetics: Offering seamless cabinetry integration, the 900mm rangehood flaunts sleek and stylish design which is sure to add a balance of modernity to the kitchens whilst synchronising flawlessly with other appliances.
- Optimum Illumination: Equipped with dual LED strips, Schweigen NAUM9 rangehood brightly illuminates the cooktop area, enhancing its usability in low light conditions.
- Efficient Extraction: Ideal for both - large and slightly small kitchens, this 900mm under cupboard rangehood boasts optimum air extraction capacity, keeping the indoor environment free from steam, odours, and heat.
- Easy Maintenance: The stainless steel kitchen hood features dishwasher safe aluminium filters that waive off the need for scrubbing, making cleaning sessions a breeze.
- Reliable Performance: This undermount rangehood is backed by a powerful motor that ensures uninterrupted performance and outlasts years of use.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Rangehood Type: Undermount
- Rangehood Classification: 90cm
- Height (mm): 269.5 mm
- Width (mm): 898 mm
- Depth (mm): 295 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Airflow Rate: 950 m3/h
- Powerful Extraction: Yes
- Mesh Filters: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe Filters: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Light Type: LED
- 2 x LED Strip: Yes
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Motor Type: On Board
- Can be Recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Size: 150mm
- Ducting Location: Top
NOISE LEVEL -
- Noise Rating: 53.6 dBA
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Warranty + Filter (Lifetime Warranty).
- Note: Use intended or designed for commercial use.
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
|Number of Fans||2 Fans|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Schweigen NAUM9 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.