Venini VCG95 90cm Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop
Making home maintenance easy and efficient, Venini has been continuously striving to manufacture technologically-advanced and user-friendly products. VCG95 90cm Gas Cooktop is another such addition to the catalogue. This 5-burner stove runs on natural gas and is very energy efficient. Made with a sturdy stainless-steel, the gas stove blends with other appliances in the kitchen. 1 out of 5 burners is a wok burner designed to give an optimum heat and power supply for dishes requiring high heat.
Incorporated with an electric ignition, this stainless-steel gas burner eliminates the fire threats related to the use of lighters and matches. The iron trivets of the stove help you balance the cooking pots perfectly on top without any spills. Knob-controlled panel of this natural gas cooktop is installed on the front side to make it easy for the chefs to operate the stove while multitasking in the kitchen.
- Sturdy Construction: Made with a durable stainless-steel body, this Venini gas cooktop is very robust and stays strong for as long as the life span of the kitchen. Scratch resistance of the material keeps the marks of wear and tear at bay for a shiny surface lifelong.
- Efficient Functioning: Equipped with 5 burners in total, out of which 1 is a wok burner and 2 rapid burners, this VCG95 gas stove is one of the most efficient cooktops from Venini. All the burners can be used simultaneously while the wok burner can cook the trickiest dishes.
- Easy Operation: Handled with a knob control system, this 5-burner cooktop has a very easy and user-friendly operation interface. The knob control system is placed on the front side of the natural gas cooktop to aid in easy accessibility for the chefs.
- Safe Cooking Experience: The stainless-steel stove burners are equipped with an advance flame failure safety device. The device shuts off the gas supply as soon as the flame extinguishes keeping all burning hazards at bay and making cooking experience safe.
- Decorative Kitchen Accessory: Along with being a sturdy kitchen appliance, this wok burner stove is very apt to uplift the ambience of the kitchen. On par with other appliances and blending in with the kitchen decor, the stove makes for a fine and decorative kitchen accessory.
- Brand: Venini
- Model Number: VCG95
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 90 mm
- Width (mm): 860 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Material: Stainless steel
- Accessories included: LPG conversion jets and regulator
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Cut Out Width (mm): 830 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 472 mm
- Number of cooktop Burners or Zones: 5 Burners
- Trivets: Cast iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Control type: Control knobs
- Flame failure protection
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
|Cooktop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Maximum current rating (amps)||10|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||472|
|Number of cooking zones||5 Zones|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||830|
|Flame failure protection||Yes|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Venini VCG95 is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.