Kambrook Double Ceramic Hotplate
Upgrade to Kambrook KHP120BSS and treat yourself with hot and delicious meals. The double hot plate design allows to you heat two dishes simultaneously. Two stainless-steel double ceramic glass hot plates can be operated independently and can easily accommodate cookware of different sizes. It is integrated with non-slip rubber feet that keep the ceramic hot plate fixed in its position. Equipped with a thermostat dial, this hot plate can be adjusted to eight different temperature settings.
Kambrook ceramic hotplate is installed with thermal fuse that automatically turns-off the hotplate to prevent overheating. It comes with heating indicator lights that informs the user about the heating temperatures. The cord storage wrap design makes it a portable appliance.
- Double stainless-steel ceramic hot plates
- Secure non-slip rubber feet
- Eight temperature control settings
- Thermostat temperature control dial
- Thermal fuse to prevent overheating
- Cord storage wrap
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Hotplate
- Hotplate Classification: 36cm
- Height (mm): 90 mm
- Width (mm): 530 mm
- Depth (mm): 288 mm
OTHER FEATURES -
- Stainless steel double ceramic glass hot plates
- 2 x 18cm ceramic glass plates - independently operated
- Heating indicator light
- Thermostat control dial - min to max
- Cord wrap storage
- Sturdy non-slip rubber feet
- Thermal fuse for overheating protection
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Power (W): 2400 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Kambrook KHP120BSS is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.