Westinghouse 70Cm Ceramic Cooktop
Counted among the leading supplier and manufacturers of kitchen appliances, Westinghouse has come up with WHC742BC ceramic cooktop. With elegant black-coloured exteriors and ceramic glass, this electric stove is designed to add a touch of sophistication and elegance to your kitchen settings. It is ideal for both contemporary and traditional themed kitchens. It comes with 4 differently-sized burners that easily accommodate both small and large-sized pans, griddles and saucepans. The 4 burners allow you to cook several dishes simultaneously. The control knobs are placed on the right-hand side that makes them easily accessible, allowing for quick heat adjustments.
The Westinghouse WHC742BC cooktop features a ceramic top that makes it easy to clean spill-overs and accidental burns. With a compact size, this cooktop can easily fit in large as well as small-sized kitchens.
- Elegant Design: The Westinghouse WHC742BC cooktop comes in a black colour, which makes it a statement addition to a wide range of kitchen themes. The ceramic surface completes the minimalistic look and uplifts the aura of décor settings.
- Burner Layout: The conveniently placed burners, is one of the main attractions of this ceramic cooktop. The large-sized burners can be easily accessed and accommodate bulky cookware without interrupting other cooking zones.
- Bulk Volume Cooking: This 70cm cooktop provides ample space for cooking multiple dishes simultaneously. The large-sized burners, allow you to cook in bulk volumes to serve large gatherings associated with celebrations and parties.
- Easy to Clean: Designed with a ceramic surface, the electric stove enables quick and hassle-free clean up. The ceramic surface can be easily cleaned off the food residue and accidental spills.
- Hassle-free Installation: This 4 burner cooktop has a compact size, it can easily fit in small kitchen counters and platforms without interrupting with other kitchen appliances.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 700 mm
- Depth (mm): 520 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 560 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone: 2300W
- Left Rear Zone: 1200W
- Right Front Zone: 1200W
- Right Rear Zone: 1800W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 4 Burners
- Control Type: Dial, Knobs
- Position of Controls: Right Hand Side
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 6.4 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC742BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.