Westinghouse 90cm Cooktop
Westinghouse has come up with WHC933BC cooktop which features a sleek and stylish design that offers an aesthetic appeal to the kitchen spaces. It is equipped with 3 cooking zones that allow you to cook different dishes in large volumes at the same time, to treat large gatherings at home, associated with family dinners and party celebrations. The varying sizes of the burners easily accommodate kettles, griddles, saucepans and other cookware. The burners are placed at an ample distance and make cooking several dishes simultaneously easy and convenient.
The Westinghouse 90cm cooktop is equipped with touch controls that allow you to control the heat temperatures as per the cooking requirements, individually for every cooking zone. This cooking stove is designed with a ceramic surface that makes clean up a breeze. It can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth for any food residue and accidental spills.
- Elegant Design: The Westinghouse WHC933BC cooktop features a contemporary design that offers a touch of sophistication to the kitchen spaces. It comes in a timeless black colour that complements a wide scope of kitchen themes.
- 3-Burner Layout: This ceramic cooktop features three burners with variating sizes that are placed at a generous distance from each other, to enable simultaneous use of each one of them.
- Bulk Volume Cooking: Designed to enable large-volume cooking, this electric cooktop comes with three cooking zones that easily accommodate differently-sized cookware, allowing you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
- Easy to Clean: This 90cm cooktop is designed with a ceramic surface that can be cleaned with a few drops of cleaner and damp cloth. The ceramic surface is easy to clean and does not require excessive scrubbing.
- Hassle-Free Installation: This 3 burner cooktop occupies a small footprint, it can easily fit in small as well as large-sized domestic and commercial kitchens.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Cooktop
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Cooktop Material: Ceramic Glass
- Height (mm): 46 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 410 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 825 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 360 mm
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Residual Heat Indicator: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
COOKING ZONES -
- Left Front Zone: 2300W
- Center Front Zone: 1200W
- Right Front Zone: 1800W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 3 Burners
- Control Type: Touch
- Position of Controls: Front
- Easy Clean Cooking Surface: Yes
- Timer: Yes
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Connection Requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 5.3 KW
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||825|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||360|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Cooktop Burners||3 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHC933BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.