Westinghouse 60cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop with Boil Protect
As a part of the Electrolux Group, Westinghouse aims to provide the finest home appliances to make your lives easier. With over 60 years of experience in the industry, Westinghouse brings you its WHI645BD 60cm 4-Zone Induction Cooktop. Designed with a beautiful black ceramic glass surface, this four-burner cooktop is easy to clean and maintain. It features a unique bridge zone, designed to keep busy family kitchens in mind that caters to the biggest pots and pans and lets you combine two cooking zones for convenience. This ceramic cooktop has a BoilProtect detector that detects rising bubbles and reduces to a low simmer on stainless steel and enamelled pots.
The WHI645BD induction cooktop utilises Hob2Hood technology that automatically turns on the compatible rangehood, intuitively adjusts the fan speed, and adjusts the airflow for hand-free convenience. Equipped with PowerBoost technology, the 60cm cooktop can quickly boil water or heat a pan for stir-fries and more.
BoilProtection: The four-zone cooktop is designed for hassle-free usage hence it has the BoilProtect feature that automatically detects rising bubbles and reduces to low simmer.
Hob2Hood: Designed to work with compatible range hoods, this Hob2Hood technology can intuitively adjust the fan speed, and adjusts the airflow for a convenient cooking experience.
Convenient Controls: The 60cm induction cooktop is designed with easy-touch slider controls that let you change the temperature setting with ease. It also has a Pause function for busy days.
PowerBoost: Quickly boil a pot of water or get the frying pan ready to use with the PowerBoost technology that reduces waiting time and makes cooking more convenient.
Easy Maintenance: The 4-zone cooktop is designed with a beautiful black ceramic glass surface, adding a contemporary touch to the kitchen. It also makes residue and grease cleaning easier.
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Domestic Warranty Details (yrs)- 2
- Cooktop Type- Induction
- Materials/Colour- Black Ceramic Glass
- Total Product Height (mm)- 51
- Total Product Width (mm)- 590
- Total Product Depth (mm)- 520
- Cut Out Width (mm)- 560
- Cut Out Depth (mm)- 490
- Controls of Cooktops- Touch and Slide Controls
- Position of Controls- Right Front
- Functions of Cooktops- Timer, Keep Warm Function, Pause, PowerBoost, Hob2Hood, BoilProtect, Bridging
- Indicators/Display- Fault Indicator, Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Features of Cooktop- BoilProtect, Hob2Hood, Safety Cut Off, Electronic Timer, Safety Child Lock, Hot Surface Indicator, Bridge Zone
- Timer of Cooktop- Programmable 99min, Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting- No
ELEMENTS / BURNERS -
- Cooking Zones- 4
- Pot Sensors- Yes
- Boost Function- Yes
- Left Front Zone-
- Left Front Zone- Fridge
- Left Front Watts- 2300
- Left Front Boost Watts- 3200
- Left Front Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Left front Diameter mm- 210
- Left Rear Zone-
- Left Rear Zone- Bridge
- Left Rear Watts- 2300
- Left Rear Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Left Rear Diameter mm- 210
- Right Front Zone-
- Right Front Zone- Induction
- Right Front Watts- 1400
- Right Front Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Right Front Diameter mm- 140
- Right Rear Zone-
- Right Rear Zone- Induction
- Right Rear Watts- 1800
- Right Rear Diamter mm- 180
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS -
- Connected Load KW- 7.35
- Type of Connection- Hardwired
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI645BD is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.