Westinghouse 70cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop with BoilProtect
Guided by its legacy of premium quality and innovations, Westinghouse is committed to making your everyday life easier. Striving to improve your cooking experience, Westinghouse brings you its WHI743BD 70cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop with BoilProtect. Designed with a black ceramic glass finish, it makes cleaning easier while adding an aesthetic touch to your kitchen. Protect liquids from boiling over with the integrated BoilProtect feature that can sense the rising bubbles to automatically cut down the heat to a lower simmer. This feature works efficiently with stainless steel and enamelled pots filled with water.
The WHI743BD 70cm Induction Cooktop has the Hob2Hood technology that will let you connect your compatible rangehood to remove cooking odour and steam. It can also adjust the fan speed and airflow intuitively to match your cooking. It comes with a smart Pause function that will reduce all the operating cooking zones to Keep Warm mode to prevent your food from burning while you tend to other tasks.
BoilProtect: The Westinghouse four-zone cooktop is designed with the smart BoilProtect function that will detect the rising bubbles to automatically drop to lower simmer to prevent the water from boiling over.
Hob2Hood Technology: Connect your compatible rangehood to this induction cooktop using the Hob2Hood technology. It will help remove cooking odour, and steam, while intuitively adjusting the fan speed and airflow to match your cooking.
Easy Clean Surface: Designed with a black ceramic glass finish, the WHI743BD 70cm cooktop will not only blend well with every home but will also make cleaning easier.
Convenient Controls: Featuring touch controls, the four-zone induction cooktop will make cooking easier. You can easily make any settings you need.
Pause Cooking: Designed to keep your busy lifestyle in mind, the 70cm induction cooktop lets you Pause cooking. It will reduce the heat to Keep Warm mode so you can resume where you left off.
PRODUCT PROFILE -
- Domestic Warranty Details (yrs)- 2
- Cooktop Type- Induction
- Materials/Colour- Black Ceramic Glass
- Total Product Height (mm)- 51
- Total Product Width (mm)- 700
- Total Product Depth (mm)- 520
- Cut Out Width (mm)- 560
- Cut Out Depth (mm)- 490
- Controls of Cooktops- Touch
- Position of Controls- Right Front
- Features of Cooktop- Safety Cut off, Electronic Timer, Safety Child Lock, Hot Surface Indicator, Hob2Hood
- Functions of Cooktops- Timer, Keep Warm Function, Pause, PowerBoost, Hob2Hood, BoilProtect
- Indicators/Display- Fault Indicator, Residual Heat Warning Lamps
- Timer of Cooktop- Programmable 99min, Countdown
- Readable Temperature Setting- No
- Cooking Zones- 4
- Pot Sensors- Yes
- Boost Function- Yes
- Left Front Zone -
- Left Front Zone- Induction
- Left Front Watts- 2300
- Left Front Boost Watts- 3600
- Left Front Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Left Front Diameter mm- 210
- Centre Rear Zone -
- Left Rear Zone- induction
- Left Rear Watts- 1800
- Left Rear Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Left Rear Diameter mm- 140
- Right Front Zone -
- Right Front Zone- Induction
- Right Front Watts- 1400
- Right Front Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Right Front Diameter mm- 140
- Right Rear Zone -
- Right Rear Zone- Induction
- Right Rear Watts- 1800
- Right Rear Number of Cooking Zones- 1
- Right Rear Diameter mm- 180
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS -
- Connected Load KW- 6.5
- Type of Connection- Hardwired
|Cut Out Width (mm)
|Cut Out Depth (mm)
|Electrical Connection Type
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHI743BD is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.