Westinghouse 60Cm Electric Cooktop, Stainless-Steel
Westinghouse has been living up to its reputation by developing high-on-performance appliances with elegant aesthetics. The WHS642SC 60Cm Electric Cooktop by Westinghouse features a minimalistic design that offers a touch of sophistication to the kitchen spaces. It comes with 4 cooking zones to enable simultaneous use. With this electric cooktop, you can easily cook different dishes at the same time. The differently-sized burners easily accommodate large and small griddles, saucepans, kettles and other cookware.
The control knobs are designed on the right-hand side, to provide easy access for heat adjustments. It allows you to adjust the heat temperatures to high or low, to suit the cooking requirements. The Westinghouse 60cm cooktop features corrosion resistant hot plate that can be relied on for a longer serviceable life. Made with stainless steel, this 60Cm electric cooktop stands strong against the test of time to deliver a long-lasting performance.
- Elegant Design: The Westinghouse electric cooktop features a sleek and stylish design that offers an aesthetic appeal to the kitchen settings. It has a stainless-steel finish that blends well with other kitchen appliances.
- Burner Layout: One of the notable features of this 60Cm cooktop is the convenient placement of burners that allow simultaneous use. It comes with 4 burners, allowing you to cook several dishes at the same time.
- Heat Adjustments: Each cooking zone is operated independently by the control knobs. This 4-burner cooktop allows you to adjust the heat temperatures to serve the cooking requirements.
- Durable Construction: Featuring stainless steel construction and corrosion-resistant hot plates, this WHS642SC cooktop resists normal wear and abrasion, enduring prolonged use.
- Easy To Clean: The stainless steel cooktop features a seamless design that aids in cleaning. It has a smooth stainless surface that can be easily cleaned using a damp cloth and a small amount of cleaner.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Electric Cooktop
- Height (mm): 58 mm
- Width (mm): 600 mm
- Depth (mm): 535 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 570 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 112 x 686 x 600mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 9 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Right Hand Side
- Indicators/Display: Heating Lamp
- Connected Load (Kw): 6.5 Kw
- Type of Connection: Hardwired
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Left Front Zone: Solid
- Left Front (W): 1500W
- Left Rear Zone: Solid
- Left Rear (W): 2000W
- Right Front Zone: Solid
- Right Front (W): 1500W
- Right Rear Zone: Solid
- Right Rear (W): 1500W
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Installation||DIY Simple Installation|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||570|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHS642SC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.