Westinghouse WLE547WA 54cm Electric Oven with Ceramic Hob
Westinghouse presents an all new series of practical and powerful ovens with integrated cooktops that make it convenient to cook family feasts or entertain dinner guests. Part of the latest range of freestanding cookers, WLE547WA upright cooker can be fit into kitchen cabinetry to complement the kitchen design. This 54cm freestanding electric cooker is equipped with fan-forced oven, separate grill, digital programmable timer, and electric hob with 4 ceramic glass.
Westinghouse electric oven has ceramic cooktop that has four electronic zones that allow you to cook anything with ease, from stir-fries to slow simmering stews. WLE547WA integrated oven and stove top will look good as new for years with its durable external surfaces. The freestanding cooker has rear controls that remain out of children’s reach. Featuring a white finish, it is a smart pick to transfer dishes from stove top to the oven.
- Class-Leading Capacity: The Westinghouse electric cooker has 80L oven capacity, separate grilling compartment, and cooktop that can help you host dinner parties and cook big family meals with ease and without compromising on the oven space.
- High-performance Cooktop: The 54 cm electric upright cooker has electric cooktop with features like handy coil, easy-clean ceramic hob. The high-performing burners allow you to cook anything from stir-fries to slow simmering stew.
- Rear Controls: Westinghouse freestanding cooker has easy-to-reach controls, located at the rear of the appliance. This keeps the oven far from the children’s reach.
- Grill Compartment: This kitchen appliance lets you cook for the whole family. You can now grill and bake at the same time while keeping different cooking flavours and smells apart.
- Easy-Clean Oven and Surfaces: 54cm freestanding cooker has easy-to-clean seamless fully sealed oven capacity. The oven has no awkward joints, nooks or crannies that could trap grease. A simple wipe is all you require to keep the oven clean.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLE547WA
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 1150 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Ceramic glass
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Accessories included: 2 x Wire racks, 1 x Grill / Bake Pan, 1 x Grill insert, 1 x Anti tilt Plate
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: Parts and Labour
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of cooking zones: 4 Zones
- Number of Functions: 1
- Fan forced
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
- Number of shelf positions: 5
- Fast heat-up
- Internal oven light
- Control panel located at rear
- High performance ceramic cooktop
- Heat residual lamps
- Separate oven & Grill compartments
- Grilling is done with door open
- 3 Level grill height positions
- 3 Button digital programmable timer
- Easy clean enamel oven
- Double glazed Oven door
- 1 x 25 watt oven light
- Separate oven light button, on/off light.
Cooking Zones Power
- Left front 1200 watts
- Left rear 2000 watts
- Right front 1200 watts
- Right rear 1200 watts
- Double glazed door
- Residual heat indicator
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 9.7 KW
- Maximum current rating: 41 Amps
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Double glazed door||Yes|
|Number of shelf positions||5|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Maximum current rating||41 Amps|
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Number of Functions||1|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Connected load||9.7 KW|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLE547WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.