Westinghouse 54cm LPG Freestanding Cooker with Conventional Oven
The Freestanding cooker from Westinghouse is a smart pick for domestic cooking purposes. With a spacious 80L capacity, this oven cooker has enough space to feed the whole crew at your next dinner party. This LPG cooker is designed with high-performance gas cooktops, featuring four burners to allow you prepare a full course meal easily and quickly. Each burner is equipped with a flame failure safety device that automatically cuts the gas supply if the flame is extinguished. The separate grills for cookers and oven keep cooking smells and flavours apart, making it possible to prepare different dishes at the same time.
Westinghouse WLG517WALP has a durable white enamel finish that makes it resistant to scratches and also makes it easy to clean. This modern cookware blends perfectly with your contemporary kitchen decor. The control system of this oven cooker lets you control everything effortlessly with the knobs on the front. The enamel trivets of this gas cooker ensure the cookware stability when cooking, thus making it a preferred choice.
- Large Capacity: This gas oven cooker offers you a large capacity with a plenty of cooking space to cook endless options of food. This Westinghouse gas cooker can easily accommodate large roasts and multi-dishes meal.
- User Safety: It is designed with 4 burners that are equipped with a family safe flame device that cuts off the gas supply immediately after the flame is extinguished accidently.
- Wok Burner: This cooker has a wok burner that makes it easier for you to cook on high flame for making your chef’s special stir-fried dishes.
- Separate Grills: This gas oven cooker is available with separate grills for cooker and oven to keep the cooking aromas and flavour from blending.
- Efficient Control System: The upright oven cooker from Westinghouse features front controlling knobs that provide you with maximum user convenience.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WLG517WALP
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 1150 mm
- Width (mm): 540 mm
- Depth (mm): 620 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: LPG
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Cooktop Type: Gas burners
- Accessories included: 2 Shelves
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Trivets: Enamel
- Wok burner
- Fan forced
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Single Oven
- 4 Cooking zones including wok
- Triple ring wok burner
- 60 minute timer
- 2 Layer glass door
- 5 Shelf positions
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Connected load: 0.4 KW
|Number of cooking zones||4 Zones|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
|Connected load||0.4 KW|
|Oven Volume (L)||80|
|Oven Fuel Type||LPG|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Separate Grill|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG|
|Type||LPG Gas Oven|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WLG517WALP is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.