Westinghouse WRF613SA 60cm Fixed Stainless Steel Range Hood
Westinghouse WRF613SA is a high-performance fixed stainless steel range hood. It comes with a three-speed fan and two filters. This WRF613SA range hood can be installed easily behind cupboard doors as well as under cabinetry – an ideal option for homes that have limited kitchen space. The push-button controls provided in Westinghouse range hood make it very easy to operate it. It is also very easy to clean this stainless steel range hood as its filters are removable and the stainless steel finish needs a quick wipe. The width of this range hood is measured at 60cm, which makes it a perfect choice for homes with limited kitchen space for installing exhaust systems.
The Westinghouse 60cm range hood can get the job done in busy commercial kitchens and in households. This is primarily due to its highly efficient recirculation function. It can recirculate air into the kitchen if the exterior duct is not available, but using carbon filters is recommended in such cases. The stainless steel hood comes with two halogen lights that not only provides extra bright light while cooking but also contribute to the interior designing and the overall, kitchen décor. This recirculating range hood also comes with an auto thermal cutout safety switch.
- Recirculating Option: Westinghouse range hood comes with the option of recirculation. This feature comes very useful in houses where there is no exterior duct. This range hood uses carbon filters to recirculate in the kitchen
- Auto Thermal Cut-out Safety Switch: This range hood comes with Auto thermal cut-out safety switch. When the temperature of such appliances rises above the safe temperature range, this safety feature cuts-out the power and saves the appliance from causing any accidents
- Washable Filters: The filters of the range hood are removable and can also be washed. This feature not only increases the life of the range hood but also makes cleaning and keeping it efficient simple. Cleaner filters remarkably boost the performance
- Push Button Controls: The ductless range hood comes with push-button controls. This makes it comfortable to make adjustments and control the range hood’s performance in the busiest kitchen
- Three Speed Fan: Westinghouse recirculating range hood comes with a three-speed dual centrifugal fan that keeps it working efficiently through the longest durations. These fans don’t create the type of noise associated with other domestic-use range hoods
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WRF613SA
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 160 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
- Rangehood Type: Fixed
- Accessories included: 2 x Mesh filters
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 260 x 680 x 590 mm
- Number of fan speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 360 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated
- Ducting size: 120 mm
- Number of filters: 2
- Control type: Push buttons
- Light type: Halogen
- Stainless steel finish
- 3 Fan speeds
- 2 x Washable filters
- Front re-circulating option
- 2 x 28 Watt halogen lights
- Top and rear duct hole options
- Can be ducted or recirculated
- Thermal overload protection
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
- Noise when working: 70 dB
- Noise when in operation - low to high: 62 - 70 dB
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Number of Fans||3|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Max Air Capacity||360 m3/hr|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
|Ducting size||120 mm|
|Number of filters||2|
|Control Type||Push Buttons|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRF613SA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.