Westinghouse 50cm Integrated Rangehood
Westinghouse rangehood with their exceptional design and even superior quality features helps in getting rid of the smoke, steam from the kitchen leaving only the freshest air to work in. WRI514BB 50cm integrated rangehood is one such appliance with an exceptional extraction rate of 690m3/hr. The chimney comes with 3 fan speed options that can be controlled as per the need of the hour. The 50cm rangehood can be installed in the regular ducting way or can be made into a recirculating chimney as well.
The chimney rangehood comes with 2 LED lights installed which consumes very low energy and gives a very high energy output. Electronic push buttons can be used to control the functions of the chimney. Two multilayer aluminium micromesh filters are used in the integrated rangehood that is dishwasher safe and cleans the air when installed as a recirculated chimney. The 50cm rangehood produces negligible 68dB noise while functioning.
- Silent Functioning: With a total sound output of 67dB, the WRI514BB rangehood makes it perfect to be used in the kitchen where the focus is required while preparing food.
- High Output LEDs: The efficient rangehood is installed with 2 low energy consumption and high output LEDs. Being installed on the hood, they aid in visibility for the chefs while cooking is in progress.
- Quality Filters: Two multilayer aluminium micromesh filters are installed on the dark stainless-steel rangehood which helps in cleaning and filtering all the pollutants from the kitchen air sucked through the vents. The filters are dishwasher safe and clean and easy to maintain.
- Installation: The Westinghouse 50cm chimney can be installed in two different ways: with a ducting system that transfers the sucked air outside or as a recirculating chimney that filters the sucked air and circulates it back to the kitchen.
- Easy Controls: The stainless-steel rangehood is equipped with an electronic push-button control system. All function including fan sped, suction speed can be control from the hood using the buttons with ease.
- Finish Colour: Dark Stainless Steel
- Product Type: Rangehood
- Rangehood Type: Integrated Under Cupboard
- Height (mm): 317 mm
- Width (mm): 492 mm
- Depth (mm): 277 mm
AIR EXTRACTION -
- Number of Fans: 1
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 690 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated: Yes
- Ducting Location: Top
- Ducting Size: 150 mm
- Number of Filters: 2
- Type of Filter: Multilayer Aluminium Micromesh Filters
- Filter Material: Aluminium
- Dishwasher Safe Filters
OTHER FEATURES -
- Control Type: Push Buttons
- Super Fast Air Extraction: Yes
- Safety/Display Indicators: Automatic Safety Cut Off
- Light Type: LED
- Number of Lights: 2
- Wattage of Light: 3.5 W
- Motor Type: Tangential
- Number of Motors: 1
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Gas (mm): 650 mm
- Minimum Installation Height from Cooking Surface Electric (mm): 600 mm
- Power (W): 240 W
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 10A Plug & Lead
NOISE LEVEL -
- Lowest Operating Noise: 52 dB
- Highest Operating Noise: 68 dB
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Dark Stainless Steel
|Ducted with Option to Recirculate
|Number of Fans
|10A Plug & Lead
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRI514BB is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at email@example.com.