Westinghouse WVE665S 60 cm Stainless-steel 80L Oven & Separate Grill
Westinghouse WVE665S Stainless-steel multifunction oven with separate grill has a glorious shining stainless-steel body with a fingerprint resistant technology. It saves you cleaning time and gives your new oven a neat look 24x7. This multifunction oven is an innovative device with a separate grill attached to give you an option of baking and grilling at the same time saving a lot of precious time and energy. The advance oven features a separate grill for you to multifunction all the task on a busy day in the kitchen. The oven holds a gross capacity of 80L that is perfect fit for a large meal.
The 60cm oven fits perfectly with your cooktop mounted on the top and the family safe door incorporated in this oven makes sure that your children are safe when they are enjoying some family time in the kitchen with you or while practicing a bit of cooking. The family safe door keeps the oven cool while there’s cooking in progress and saves everyone from burning accidents. The fan bake function of the WVE665S oven makes it possible to cook various dishes at the same time with utmost precision.
- Fan Bake for Big Meals: The fan baking feature of this conventional oven makes it possible for you to cook meals by putting them in different places in this conventional oven. The fan distributes the heat in the oven making multi-shelf cooking easy.
- Big Enough for Everyone: This Westinghouse oven has a gross capacity of 80L, big enough to fit any size of meal in it. The shelf separation in the oven makes it possible for you to cook multiple small dishes at once while the oven itself can fit the biggest turkey or lamb roast in it.
- Multifunctioning with Separate Grill: The separate grill is what makes this stainless-steel oven multifunctional. The grill can be used alongside the oven and hence grilling, and baking happen at the same time.
- Durable Stainless-Steel Body: The shiny body of this dual function oven is made of stainless-steel. It has an advance fingerprint resistant quality to it which saves it from unwanted dirt and fingerprints making cleaning easy for you.
- Classic Yet Advance: The oven has a rotary operation system which works on knobs. The knobs are easy to use and have a blade design to identify the on or off condition easily. The advance digital time programmer makes the WVE665S oven a rather useful and advance device in your kitchen.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WVE665S
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Height (mm): 888 mm
- Width (mm): 596 mm
- Depth (mm): 568 mm
- Oven Fuel Type: Electric
- Oven Volume: 80 Litres
- Accessories included: 1 x Grill/oven pan, 2 x chromed wire shelves, 1 x baking tray, 1 x side racks pair and 1 x anti-splatter grill insert
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: Manufacturer warranty for parts and labour
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Number of Functions: 5
- Rapid Heat
- Base heat
- Fan bake
- Control type: Control knobs
- Grill location: Separate electric grill
- Oven Type: Oven with Separate Grill
- Number of shelf positions: 7
- Internal oven light
- Cooling fan
- FamilySafe Doors
- Room for everything with FamilySize Ovens
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- Timer Functions: Minuter minder, Cook time, End time, Delayed start, Time of day and 24 hour clock
- Multifunction oven
- Programmable timer
- Anti-spatter grill inserts
- Double glazed door
- Type of connection: Hardwired
- Connection requirements: Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
- Connected load: 5.3 KW
- Maximum current rating: 22.1 Amps
|Oven Fuel Type
|Oven Volume (L)
|Double glazed door
|Number of Functions
|Electrical Connection Type
|Internal oven light
|Number of shelf positions
|Maximum current rating
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WVE665S is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.