Euro Appliances Ceran Electric Cooktop
Euro Appliance has added Ceran electric cooktop to its range of home appliances. A unique blend of Italian design and quality, this 4-burner cooktop will add a stylish touch to your kitchen interiors. It is designed with a high-grade Ceran glass that can be scrubbed with a damp cloth, thus reducing the hassles and time consumed in cleaning.
The multiple burners allow you to cook in bulk volumes for treating large gatherings associated with home parties or celebrations. The differently sized burners easily fit pots, pans and griddles of various sizes easily, allowing for proper and even cooking of the dishes. To offer the ease of operation, the control knobs of ECT600CB cooktop are designed at the corner ensuring a safe and comfortable user experience.
- Elegant Design: The 60cm cooktop comes in a timeless black shade that complements both modern and classic décor settings. The clean square edges add to the aesthetic appeal of the cooktop.
- Multiple Elements: Euro Appliance ECT600CB cooktop features four differently sized hi-lite elements that can easily accommodate large and small-sized saucepans, pots and griddles.
- Easy-to-clean Glass Surface: The smooth Ceran glass surface of this electric cooktop can be wiped-over in a few minutes. Once you are through with your culinary preparations, all you have to do is pour a few drops of cleaner and wipe over with a piece of damp cloth.
- User Safety: The electric ignition cooktop is equipped with a residual heat indicator that alerts the user that the cooking zone is not safe to touch ensuring a safe user experience. The heat indicators enable you to use the residual heat for saving energy.
- Temperature Controls: Designed to offer a hassle-free cooking experience, the Euro Appliance electric cooktop comes with variable temperature control settings that allow you to adjust the heat as per the requirement.
- Finish Colour: Black Glass
- Product Type: Electric Cooktop
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Electric
- Height (mm): 590 mm
- Width (mm): 520 mm
- Depth (mm): 60 mm
- Front Left Zone: 1800W
- Rear Left Zone: 1200W
- Rear Right Zone: 1800W
- Front Right Zone: 1200W
OTHER FEATURES -
- Smooth ceran glass electric cooktop
- 4 rapid burner elements
- Side knob controls
- Variable temperature control
- Residual heat indicator
- Clean square edge design
- Voltage (V): 220-240 Volts
- Power (W): 6000 Watts
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cut Out Width (mm)||560|
|Cooktop Burners||4 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Euro Appliances ECT600CB is covered by 3 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.