Smeg 90cm Thermoseal Freestanding Cooker
The Italian home appliance manufacturer, Smeg continues to live up to its reputation for developing highly efficient and innovative appliances. The Smeg FS9606XSN cooker is a combination of a cooktop with 5 burners and oven with 126L capacity. This heavy-duty appliance is perfect for busiest households requiring multi-tasking all day round. This 126L oven has 6 cooking functions to serve the requirements of different dishes. It is equipped with an adjustable shelf with 5 settings that easily accommodates large trays and bulky containers.
The Smeg 90cm cooktop has five differently sized burners that easily accommodate large as well as small cooking pots and pans. It is equipped with a flame failure device that halts the gas supply if the flame is extinguished accidentally, ensuring a safe user experience.
- Multi-Function Oven: With a large capacity of 126L and 6 different cooking functions, the Smeg thermoseal oven allows you to cook in multiple dishes in bulk volumes to serve large gatherings at home associated with celebrations and parties.
- Burner Layout: Featuring 5 burners of varying sizes, this gas stove allows you to cook several dishes simultaneously. Each burner is equipped with a control know which can be adjusted to low or high flame as per the cooking requirement.
- Easy Maintenance: Maintaining and cleaning the freestanding stove-oven is an easy task. The seamless cooktop surface can be wiped over with a damp cloth to remove spills and boilovers. The 126L oven features a vapour clean function which can be activated to remove unwanted oil and food residue.
- Safe-To-Use: The FS9606XSN dual fuel cooker is designed to offer a safe user experience. The 5-burner cooktop is equipped with a flame fitted device that stops the gas supply within a few seconds if the flame is extinguished accidentally. The oven is equipped with a triple glazed door that remains safe for the touch even if the oven is operating at high temperatures.
- Smart Installation: Ideal for both large as well as slightly small kitchens, this freestanding 90cm cooktop is flexible for installation. It occupies a small footprint and can be easily relocated.
- Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
- Oven Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Cooktop Type: Gas Burners
- Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
- Oven Classification: 90cm
- Height (mm): 915 mm
- Width (mm): 900 mm
- Depth (mm): 600 mm
ADDITIONAL DIMENSIONS -
- Maximum Height (mm): 915 mm
- Minimum Height (mm): 885 mm
- Oven Volume (L): 126 L
- Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones: 5 Burners
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition: Electronic
- Wok Burner: Yes
- Vapour Clean
- Ever Clean Enamel
COOKING ZONES -
- Centre (Wok): 14.4 Mj/hr
- Front Left: 12 Mj/hr
- Rear Left: 7.5 Mj/hr
- Front Right: 3.9 Mj/hr
- Rear Right: 7.5 Mj/hr
SAFETY FEATURES -
- Triple Glazed Door: Yes
- Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
- Flame Failure Protection: Yes
OTHER FEATURES -
- Number of Functions: 6 (Fan assisted, Bakers Function, Fan Grill, Full Grill, Convection, Fan Forced)
- Control Type: Knobs
- Grill Location: Integrated Electric Grill
- Oven Type: Upright Oven
- Number of Shelf Positions: 5
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Internal Oven Light: Yes
- Storage Drawer: Yes
- One piece Inner Glass Oven Door Panel
- Gas Inlet Position: Righ-Hand Side
- Mini-Splashback Found in the Oven's Storage Compartment
- Thermostat: 50-260°C
- Fully Programmable: Yes
- Lighting: 2 X 40W Halogen
ENERGY EFFICIENCY -
- Voltage (V): 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power (W): 3200W
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Type of Connection: 15A Plug & Lead
- Connection Requirements: This product requires a 15amp electrical connection. It will not work with standard Australian 10amp electrical sockets.
- Connected Load: 3.2 KW
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 Amps
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- 1 x 40mm Baking Tray
- 1 x 20mm Baking Tray
- 1 x Chrome Wire Shelf
- 1 x Chrome Insert
- 1 x Stainless Steel Kickplate
- 1 x Coffee Pot Stand
- 1 x Wok Stand
- 1 x Regulator for Natural Gas Connection and LPG Conversion Kit
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Electrical Connection Type||15A Plug & Lead|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
|Oven Fuel Type||Dual Fuel|
|Oven Type||Dual Fuel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Gas|
|Type||Dual Fuel Oven|
|Product Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Volume (L)||126|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Smeg FS9606XSN is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.