Smeg 60cm Classic Thermoseal Pyrolytic Oven
An embodiment of smart functions, minimalistic aesthetics, and cutting-edge technology, Smeg SFPA6300TVX oven makes for a great choice for any domestic or commercial kitchen. With a spacious capacity, this electric oven lets you cook family feasts with ease. It features seven cooking functions including Turbo, Eco, Large Grill, Fan Grill, Static and more, that lets you prepare a host of dishes. This multifunction oven features touch controls and knobs from where you can adjust the temperature and select from different cooking functions as per your preference. The 60cm oven comes equipped with a cool door that stays safe to touch even when operating at maximum temperatures, adding to the user convenience and safety.
Smeg SFPA6300TVX thermoseal oven features a brushed stainless finish that lends it a minimalistic look, making it a suitable choice for modern or traditional kitchen concepts. It comes equipped with a halogen light that illuminates the cooking cavity, allowing you to monitor the cooking progress.
Innovative Technology: This 60cm electric oven works on a pioneering technology that prevents ambient air from entering the cooking cavity, ensuring optimal temperatures are maintained during the cooking process.
Multiple Shelves: The pyrolytic oven features five metal racks that enable you to prepare multiple dishes simultaneously, catering to the demands of the busiest kitchens.
Effortless Cleaning: Smeg SFPA6300TVX thermoseal oven has a pyrolytic cleaning function that burns off the food residue, leaving ash behind which can be wiped clean with a piece of a damp cloth.
Smart Functions: Featuring multiple pre-installed cooking programs, Smeg pyrolytic oven lets you prepare an array of dishes. It features a delay start function and automatic shut-down function that offers added versatility.
Safe User Experience: This 60cm multifunction oven features a cool-touch door, safety thermostat, and other innovative functions that help in creating a safe environment for your loved ones.
- Product Family- Oven
- Category- 60cm
- Cooking Method- Thermoseal
- Power Supply- Electric
- Cleaning System- Pyrolitic
- Colour- Stainless Steel
- Finishing- Fingerproof
- Aesthetics- Classic
- Material- Stainless Steel
- Type of Steel- Brushed
- Glass Type- Eclipse
- Door- With 2 Horizontal Strips
- Handle- Classic
- Handle Colour- Inox
PROGRAMS / FUNCTIONS -
- No. of Cooking Functions- 7
- Cooking Functions- Static, Fan Assisted, Circulaire, Turbo, Eco, Large Grill, Fan Grill (Large)
- Clearing Functions- Pyrolysis
- Display- Yes
- Control Setting- Knobs & Touch Buttons
- No. of Controls- 2
- Control Knobs- Classic
- Controls Colour- Steel Effect
- Time-setting Options- Delay Start and Automatic End Cooking
- Minute Minder- Yes
- Timer- 1
- Knobs Mode- Yes
TECHNICAL FEATURES -
- Display Name- DigiScreen
- Display Technology- LED
- Temperature Control- Electronic
- Minimum Temperature- 50 °C
- Maximum Temperature- 280 °C
- Cavity Material- Ever Clean Enamel
- No. of Shelves- 5
- Shelves Type- Metal Racks
- No. of Fans- 1
- No. of Lights- 2
- User-replaceable Light- Yes
- Light Type- Halogen
- Light Power- 40 W
- Light when Door is Opened- Yes
- Door Opening Type- Standard Opening
- Door- Cool
- Removable Door- Yes
- Full Glass Inner Door- Yes
- Removable Inner Door- Yes
- Total no. of Door Glasses- 4
- Safety Thermostat- Yes
- Cooling System- Tangential
- Door Lock During Pyrolisis- Yes
- Heating suspended when Door is Opened- Yes
- Lower Heating Element Power- 1200 W
- Upper Heating Element Power- 1000 W
- Grill Element Power- 1700 W
- Large Grill Power- 2700 W
- Circular Heating Element Power- 2000 W
PERFORMANCE / ENERGY LABEL -
- Energy Efficiency Class- A
- Net Volume of the Cavity- 72 I
- Energy Consumption in Conventional Mode- 2.84 MJ
- Energy Consumption per cycle in Conventional Mode- 0.79 KWh
- Energy Consumption in forced air Convection- 3.42 MJ
- Energy Consumption per cycle in Fan-forced Convection- 0.95 KWh
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Voltage- 220-240 V
- Nominal Power- 3000 W
- Frequency (Hz)- 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply Cable Length- 115 cm
LOGISTIC INFORMATION -
- Dimensions of the Product (mm)- 592x597x548
- Net Weight (kg)- 37.600
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED -
- Rack with Back and Side Stop- 2
- Insert Grid- 1
- Enamelled Tray (20mm)- 1
- Enamelled Deep Tray (40mm)- 1
- Telescopic Guide rails. Partial Extraction- 1
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
|Oven Classification||60cm Built-In|
|Oven Volume (L)||72|
|Installation||Built-In / Integrated|
|Electrical Connection Type||Hardwired|
|Grill Type||Integrated Grill|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Smeg SFPA6300TVX is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.