Uniden Digital Cordless 2 Headset Phone System
Designed to serve the needs of contemporary living, the Uniden phone delivers excellent call clarity. It allows you to dial and receive calls through Bluetooth connection with the in-built answering machine. One of the most notable features of this answering device is that it enables conference calling with both mobile phones as well as landlines. This Uniden phone is Wi-Fi network friendly, it doesn’t interfere with other wireless networks ensuing uninterrupted calling.
The Uniden DECT32361 cordless phone comes with a blackout power failure protection feature where the charged handset delivers power to the base unit. This innovative phone is equipped with a digital duplex speakerphone that allows for hands-free communication. It has a DND button that can be used to mute the ringer for incoming calls. With an Eco mode, this cordless phone adjusts the energy consumption to save power.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology
- Backlit keypad and LCD
- Do not disturb function
- Wi-Fi network friendly
- Hands-free communication
- Finish Colour: Black
- Height (mm): 235 mm
- Width (mm): 175 mm
- Depth (mm): 90 mm
- Weight (Kg): 0.26 Kg
KEY FEATURES -
- DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Integrated Bluetooth® Technology, Dial & Receive Mobile Calls on the home phone
- Large Backlit LCD Display and Keypad
- DND – Do Not Disturb Function
- Works During Blackouts
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Multi Handset Capable – Up to 6 Handsets using the one phone socket (2 Handsets Included)
- Handset Conferencing Capable
- Intercom/Call Transfer
- Visual Message Waiting Call Indicator
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Time and Date Display
- Polyphonic Ring Tones
- Battery Level Status on Screen
- Wall & Desk Mountable (Main Base)
- Talk Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 7 Days
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Warranty Note: 1 Year Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Talk Time||Up to 10 Hours|
|Handset Conferencing Capable||Yes|
|Standby Time||Up to 7 Days|
|Wall & Desk Mountable||Yes|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Uniden DECT32361 is covered by 1 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.