Westinghouse 453L White Bottom Mount Fridge
435L Bottom Mount Fridge is a frost-free refrigerator that is designed with ultra-modern flat doors, elegant handle options and boasts a white finish. Packed with flexible features, Westinghouse 453L bottom freezer fridge is a suitable centrepiece for your kitchen. Explore the fridge for FlexStor adjustable door bins and FreshSeal Crispers. The WBE4500WCL white finish fridge is equipped with internal electronic touch controls, FamilySafe lockable compartment, adjustable front and rear rollers.
The kitchen appliance is designed keeping in mind the requirement of your growing family. Westinghouse 453L bottom mount refrigerator has 4.5-star energy rating which helps you reduce your electricity usage and helps you care for the environment. The electronic appliance has SpillSafe glass shelve that help you contain the liquid spill in just one shelf. The WBE4500WCL white refrigerator also has humidity control crisper that keep your food fresh for longer duration.
- Telescopic Freezer Drawers: The white finish refrigerator is equipped with easy-to-glide telescopic runners. Easy to open and close, when fully extended, the drawers provide great access to the frozen food. It has enough space to let you store as much food as you wish. The drawers will glide open no matter what.
- Green Living: This range of large bottom mount refrigerators are energy efficient. With an energy rating of 4.5 star, this fridge reduces your electricity usage and helps you promote a green lifestyle.
- SpillSafe Glass Shelves: Westinghouse kitchen appliance has SpillSafe glass shelves that make it easy for you contain the liquid spills. The refrigerator has three glass shelves that efficiently contain the liquid spill in one shelf, so you have less mess to clean.
- FlexStor Adjustable Door Bins: The refrigerator is designed to be flexible to cater to all your food storage requirements. The FlexStor system has adjustable door bins that are easy and quick to adjust as per your requirements
- FreshSeal Crispers: 453L frost free fridge is equipped with FreshSeal Crispers that have advanced seals and humidity control, to give you better flexibility to look after your food the right way. The seals prevent the moisture loss while the humidity control keeps the food fresh for long.
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WBE4500WBL
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 1725 mm
- Width (mm): 699 mm
- Depth (mm): 723 mm
- Dispenser: No dispenser
- Plumbing required: No
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 3 Years additional domestic warranty for the sealed refrigeration system.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Total Volume: 453 L
- Fridge Volume: 311 L
- Freezer Volume: 142 L
- Default Door Hinge: Right
- Reversible door: No
- Energy Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
- Door open alarm
- Adjustable shelves
- Temperature Control: Electronic
- Frost Free
- Light type: LED
- Fridge Type: Bottom Mount Fridge
- Flat door design
- Pocket handles
- Full-width humidity controlled crisper bin
- Spillsafe™ glass shelves
- FamilySafe™ lockable compartment
- Easy-glide telescopic freezer drawer runners
- Blue feature lighting
- Multi-flow air delivery system
- More environmentally friendly refrigerant (R600a)
- Internal electronic controls
- Quick chill function
- Temperature sensor
- Service mode with diagnostics feature
- Rear rollers
- Egg tray
- Adjustable front rollers
- Hidden hinges
|Frost Control||Frost Free|
|Freezer Volume (L)||142|
|Type||Bottom Mount Fridge|
|Fridge Volume (L)||311|
|Type||Bottom Mount Fridge|
|Ice and Water||Ice and Water|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Default Door Hinge||Left|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WBE4500WCL is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.