Westinghouse Gas-on-Glass Cooktop
Westinghouse is meticulously working to develop stylish and efficient kitchen appliances. The Gas-on-Glass cooktop by Westinghouse is designed to elevate the aesthetics of kitchen spaces. It features a tempered glass surface that completes the minimalistic and sophisticated look. The 90cm cooktop has 5 burners that allow you to cook a family meal or a variety of dishes to serve large gatherings with ease. With large-burner placed separately and control knobs on the front, this cooktop allows for comfortable cooking. This gas cooktop comes with cast iron trivets that resist wear and tear, ensuring a prolonged use.
The Westinghouse WHG958BC cooktop has flame control knobs that allow you to adjust the flame to low simmers or high for stir-fry meals.
- Elegant Design: This 90cm cooktop features a black tempered glass surface that offers a touch of sophistication to the kitchen spaces. It complements both traditional and modern kitchen settings.
- 5 Burner Layout: To enable simultaneous cooking of different dishes, this glass cooktop features 5 independently operated burners. The burners are different in sizes and easily accommodates large and small kitchen cookware.
- Flame Adjustments: Designed to cater to different cooking requirements, the Westinghouse WHG958BC cooktop has metallized control knobs that can be adjusted to low heat or high heat modes.
- Easy to Clean: The smooth glass surface and cast-iron trivets of this 5 burner cooktop are easy to clean and maintain. It can be cleaned using a small amount of cleanser and a damp cloth.
- Hassle-free Installation: This gas cooktop occupies only a small footprint and does not interrupt with other kitchen appliances. It is designed to fit in standard cabinet sizes and kitchen counters.
- Finish Colour: Black
- Product Type: Gas Cooktop
- Height (mm): 62 mm
- Width (mm): 895 mm
- Depth (mm): 530 mm
- Cut Out Width (mm): 860 mm
- Cut Out Depth (mm): 490 mm
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 985 x 595mm
- Package Weight (Kg): 18.8 Kg
- Controls of Cooktops: Knob
- Position of controls: Front
- Features of Cooktop: Flame Failure,High Powered, Intense Wok Burner,Cast Iron Trivets,Dual Valve Flame Control,Wok Holder
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION -
- Connected Load (Kw): 0.05Kw
- Type of Connection: 10A plug & lead
GAS SPECIFICATIONS -
- Total Burner Output(NG): 54.2NG
- Position of Gas Connection: Rear Left
OTHER FEATURES -
- Trivets: Cast Iron
- Ignition Type: Electronic Under Knob Ignition
- Cooking Zones: 5
- Centre Front Zone: Simmer
- Centre Rear Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Front Zone: Semi-Rapid
- Right Rear Zone: Rapid
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: 2 Years Domestic Warranty.
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Cut Out Depth (mm)||490|
|Cut Out Width (mm)||860|
|Cooktop Burners||5 Burners|
|Electrical Connection Type||10A Plug & Lead|
|Cooktop Type||Gas Burners|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WHG958BC is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.