Westinghouse WRF613WA 60cm Fixed White Range Hood
Westinghouse WRF613WA is a fixed white range hood that which is designed to excel in all domestic use environments. It is loaded with a three-speed fan and a pair of filters. WRF613SA range hood is designed in such a way that it can be installed behind cupboard doors or under cabinetry – courtesy of a space-smart design that ensures an easy fitting in cramped, crowded kitchens. There are push-button controls in this range hood that make it easy to control the performance of this kitchen appliance. Keeping it clean is also easy. The filters are removable and the body of this fixed white range hood can be easily cleaned by wiping it with a damp cloth. The 60cm width of this range hood makes it a perfect appliance for household usage.
Westinghouse 60cm range hood also comes with recirculation function. This function allows it to recirculate in the kitchen in absence of the exterior duct, but in such cases, it is advised to use carbon filters. This white finish range hood is also loaded with two halogen lights which not only makes it easy to cook under this range hood but also makes the overall appearance of the kitchen more appealing. The thermal safety cutout switch keeps Westinghouse WRF613WA from causing an electrical accident in case of high voltage fluctuations/surges.
- Recirculating Option: The recirculation feature of this Westinghouse range wood is one of its biggest features. For homes with small-sized kitchens, this proves to be a very useful function. This helps the exhaust hood perform admirably where exterior ducts cannot be set-up
- Auto Thermal Cut-out Switch: Westinghouse range hood comes loaded with an Auto thermal cut-out safety switch which keeps the appliance safe against voltage fluctuations and overheating. When the temperature of the range hood goes beyond the safe range, this feature auto-cuts the power supply
- Washable Filters: The filters in this appliance are removable and can also be washed with water and mild soap. This keeps the appliance cleaner for a long time and boosts its exhaust capabilities
- Push Button Controls: Westinghouse WRF613WA comes with push control buttons which makes it very easy to operate it while cooking. These easy-touch buttons are also easier to operate as compared to conventional range hood switches that can often stall
- Three Speed Fan: Westinghouse recirculating range hood is also loaded with a three-speed dual centrifugal fan that performs without making any noise. Recirculation performance is impressive for a compact exhaust hood
- Brand: Westinghouse
- Model Number: WRF613WA
- Finish Colour: White
- Height (mm): 160 mm
- Width (mm): 598 mm
- Depth (mm): 500 mm
- Rangehood Type: Fixed
- Accessories included: 2 x Mesh filters
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- Warranty Note: A 2-year domestic warranty on all parts and labour with in-home service
- Use: Not intended or designed for commercial use.
- Package Dimensions (H x W x D): 260 x 680 x 590 mm
- Number of fan speeds: 3
- Max Air Capacity: 360 m3/hr
- Can be recirculated
- Ducting size: 120 mm
- Number of filters: 2
- Control type: Push buttons
- Light type: Halogen
- Stainless steel finish
- 3 Fan speeds
- 2 x Washable filters
- Front re-circulating option
- Two 28 watt halogen lights
- Top or rear duct hole options
- This rangehood can be ducted or recirculated
- Thermal overload protection
- Type of connection: 10A plug & lead
- Maximum current rating: 10 Amps
- Noise when working: 70 dB
- Noise when in operation - low to high: 62 - 70 dB
|Max Air Capacity||360 m3/hr|
|Operating Mode||Ducted with Option to Recirculate|
|Ducting size||120 mm|
|Number of filters||2|
|Electrical Connection||10A Plug & Lead|
|Number of Fans||3|
|Control Type||Push Buttons|
- Small Appliances (Kettles, Toasters, TVs below 32", Microwaves, Vacuums etc...) are delivered anywhere in Australia via our Courier partners.
The Westinghouse WRF613WA is covered by 2 year/s manufacturer warranty.
At appliancegiant.com.au we have no grey imports! All our products are brand new and are sourced directly from the Australian Manufacturer/Distributor. All items are delivered directly to our distribution centre in Sydney's West prior to being dispatched to you. We check for Carton Damages or any physical damages on our stock, to ensure the best possible service to our Giant customers. At Appliance Giant we back you, the client, with our Giant Price Guarantee and help you every step of the way with our 30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee.
In addition to the Manufacturer's Warranty, the purchasing customer may proceed to purchase a Back-Up Plan which covers a range of consumer electronics and appliances. Back-Up Plans are an increasingly popular option for customers purchasing lifestyle products such as electrical goods. An example of Back-Up plan if your selected a Washing Machine that has a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty, by purchasing an extra 3 Year Back-Up Plan your new Washing Machine will be covered for a total of 5 years upon commencement of the tax invoice.
For further information please visit our Product Care & Warranty Page.
After Sales Support
At Appliance Giant, we are committed to Delivering a Better Tomorrow. At any moment that you feel unsure or identified a problem, our team are here ready to help. Whether you require troubleshooting and/or need assistance booking in a warranty service request with manufacturers and/or service agents, simply call us on 1300 444 268 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.